High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 13 -18 (72.2%)
Mountain Crest totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 3 -10 (30.0%)
Tyler Crosbie dropped in five 3-pointers, finishing with a game high 26 points to lead Mountain Crest to the nonregion victory. Brock Smith and Hayden Lloyd each scored 13 points in the loss.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1