High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Richfield survived an upset minded team from Beaver in a game that featured five lead changes in the fourth quarter alone. Tyler Anderson torched the nets with 25 points to lead Richfield. Josh Henry also played a big role in the victory, hitting two clutch free-throws with 20 seconds left on the clock to give the Rebels a three-point lead. Beaver had a shot at the buzzer to tie the game but could not connect.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1