High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 23 -34 (67.6%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Richfield jumped to an early first quarter lead and held on for the victory. Jordan Kemp was at the helm of the scoring effort with 16 points on two three pointers. Tanner Monroe and Tyler Anderson combined for another 26 points, dishing out 13 each in the win.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- The Killers collaborates with Owen Wilson and...