High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 23 -34 (67.6%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Richfield jumped to an early first quarter lead and held on for the victory. Jordan Kemp was at the helm of the scoring effort with 16 points on two three pointers. Tanner Monroe and Tyler Anderson combined for another 26 points, dishing out 13 each in the win.
- Dog reacts to LDS missionary returning home...
- Mentor to Brandon Mull, James Dashner chose...
- LDS Family Services providing free online...
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the NFL,...
- Deedee Corradini, Salt Lake's first and only...
- A tale of two Hills at quarterback for BYU...
- Holmoe assesses the state of the program as...
- 5A boys state tournament roundup:... 10
- High school boys basketball: Kearns... 5
- Layton steps up big late to secure a... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pine View... 4
- Region 20 Tournament: Valley,... 2
- High school boys basketball: Dixie uses... 2
- High school basketball tournaments:... 1
- 3A boys state tournament roundup: Pine... 1