High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 23 -34 (67.6%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Richfield jumped to an early first quarter lead and held on for the victory. Jordan Kemp was at the helm of the scoring effort with 16 points on two three pointers. Tanner Monroe and Tyler Anderson combined for another 26 points, dishing out 13 each in the win.
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1