High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 23 -34 (67.6%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Richfield jumped to an early first quarter lead and held on for the victory. Jordan Kemp was at the helm of the scoring effort with 16 points on two three pointers. Tanner Monroe and Tyler Anderson combined for another 26 points, dishing out 13 each in the win.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 10
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1