High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 23 -34 (67.6%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Richfield jumped to an early first quarter lead and held on for the victory. Jordan Kemp was at the helm of the scoring effort with 16 points on two three pointers. Tanner Monroe and Tyler Anderson combined for another 26 points, dishing out 13 each in the win.
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Ogden home burglarized while family attends...
- BYU football: After initial struggles,...
- Cougars fall short again in 87-85 loss to...
- 8 things you should never say to someone...
- Utah family's adoption of Ethiopian girl...