High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 23 -34 (67.6%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Richfield jumped to an early first quarter lead and held on for the victory. Jordan Kemp was at the helm of the scoring effort with 16 points on two three pointers. Tanner Monroe and Tyler Anderson combined for another 26 points, dishing out 13 each in the win.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much money...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- Dick Harmon: Great Western Shootout in... 3
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 3
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 3
- High school girls basketball: State's... 1
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont... 1
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 1