High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 23 -34 (67.6%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Richfield jumped to an early first quarter lead and held on for the victory. Jordan Kemp was at the helm of the scoring effort with 16 points on two three pointers. Tanner Monroe and Tyler Anderson combined for another 26 points, dishing out 13 each in the win.
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- New temple presidents
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby player...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...