High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 23 -34 (67.6%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Richfield jumped to an early first quarter lead and held on for the victory. Jordan Kemp was at the helm of the scoring effort with 16 points on two three pointers. Tanner Monroe and Tyler Anderson combined for another 26 points, dishing out 13 each in the win.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these two...