High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 13 -23 (56.5%)
Jordan Kemp knocked down two 3-pointers and finished with a team high 12 points and Tanner Moore also reached double figures in the win for Richfield. Joel Swallow, in the loss for Millard, finished with 23 points.
- Provo couple killed in RV accident near St....
- Police were watching, listening to Josh and...
- 'More questions than answers' as charges...
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- BYU, Utah and Utah State 2013 football...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay unions...
- BYU football: BYU, Bronco Mendenhall still...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- Randy Hollis: Coach Phil Russell made a... 4
- High school baseball: Layton holds on... 3
- High school baseball: Bingham Miners... 3
- Orem football player Ben Smith on the... 2
- High school baseball: Bingham shuts... 2
- High school boys soccer: Bountiful... 2