High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 10 -22 (45.5%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 17 -34 (50.0%)
Jordan Cox took a charge with a minute and a half left in the game which helped swing the momentum in favor of the Spartans. Dallon Cologie and Brendon Jorgensen scored 15 and 13 points, respectively, in the win.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes outlast weather delay en route to 26-10...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1