High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 10 -22 (45.5%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 17 -34 (50.0%)
Jordan Cox took a charge with a minute and a half left in the game which helped swing the momentum in favor of the Spartans. Dallon Cologie and Brendon Jorgensen scored 15 and 13 points, respectively, in the win.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1