High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 10 -22 (45.5%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 17 -34 (50.0%)
Jordan Cox took a charge with a minute and a half left in the game which helped swing the momentum in favor of the Spartans. Dallon Cologie and Brendon Jorgensen scored 15 and 13 points, respectively, in the win.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1