High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 10 -22 (45.5%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 17 -34 (50.0%)
Jordan Cox took a charge with a minute and a half left in the game which helped swing the momentum in favor of the Spartans. Dallon Cologie and Brendon Jorgensen scored 15 and 13 points, respectively, in the win.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Parry's Power Guide for week 6 17
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 8
- High school football: Zach Katoa's 6... 8
- High school football: Bingham rolls... 4
- High school football: Brighton focused... 3
- Denver's Kayvon Webster introduces Utah... 2
- High school football: Work ethic has... 2
- Rich High runs over Monticello to spoil... 1