High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 19 -28 (67.9%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 24 -34 (70.6%)
Jacob Bigler had 16 points, including four 3-pointers. Kade Petersen of Layton led all scorers with 23 points. Northridge used tough defense as the main component in the Knights 10 point victory over Layton.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1