High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -41 (39.0%) Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Field goals: 13 -36 (36.1%) Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
After a sluggish first half for both teams, Northridge pulled away in the second half taking the lead for good on a back-to-back 3-pointersby sophomore Jacob Bigler late in the third quarter. Northridge's Karson Casteel led all scorers with 13 points.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1