High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -41 (39.0%) Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Field goals: 13 -36 (36.1%) Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
After a sluggish first half for both teams, Northridge pulled away in the second half taking the lead for good on a back-to-back 3-pointersby sophomore Jacob Bigler late in the third quarter. Northridge's Karson Casteel led all scorers with 13 points.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1