High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -41 (39.0%) Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Field goals: 13 -36 (36.1%) Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
After a sluggish first half for both teams, Northridge pulled away in the second half taking the lead for good on a back-to-back 3-pointersby sophomore Jacob Bigler late in the third quarter. Northridge's Karson Casteel led all scorers with 13 points.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1