U.S. Sen. Mike Lee of Utah and members of the Senate's Energy and Natural Resources Committee will hold a hearing in Utah on Wednesday amid a push for a new national monument in the state. Read more »
Utah elected the nation's the first female state senator in 1896, when Martha Hughes Cannon defeated her husband and four other candidates to win the job. Read more »
Author and environmental activist Terry Tempest Williams will speak Sunday at Theodore Roosevelt National Park in Medora. Read more »
French leaders extended the country's 8-month-old state of emergency Friday and vowed to deploy thousands of police reservists on the streets after a Tunisian man drove a truck through crowds... Read more »
Here's a look at fires across the West: Read more »
Salt Lake City resident Carrie Snyder spent about two years with Stage 4 lung cancer before recently finding out that the disease had spread to her brain and is incurable. Now the 52-year-old... Read more »
Most Utah policies agencies regularly submit hate crime reports to the FBI, but eight small agencies haven't sent a single report over the last six years, illustrating a nationwide problem of... Read more »
A congressional field hearing in the coming week on a proposal to create a national monument in northern Maine underscores how partisan lines have been drawn as Republican lawmakers try to rein in... Read more »
Over the past few years, James Cornaby, Provo cemetery sexton, and his staff of one have been working at a fever pitch to get a new addition to the Provo City Cemetery ready for business. Read more »
Utah's first-in-the-nation requirement that fetuses receive anesthesia or painkillers before some abortions takes effect Tuesday, but doctors say it's unnecessary and impossible to comply with. Read more »
Former U.S. Sen. Bob Bennett, of Utah, who shied away from the spotlight but earned a reputation as someone who knew how to get things done in Washington, has died. He was 82. Read more »
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7