A Utah county is crying foul over a lawsuit filed by members of the Navajo Nation who say a move to hold elections only by mail disenfranchises people who live on remote parts of the reservation... Read more »
Dixie State University has introduced a new mascot: Brooks the Bison, named after the school's first student. Read more »
A Utah man facing criminal charges for posing as a federal agent to get into a $10,000-a-head VIP room at Comic Con in Salt Lake City agreed to a plea deal with prosecutors Tuesday. Read more »
Mormon leaders are not expected to mention presidential candidates by name at this weekend's church conference, but they may reiterate their push for more public civility and compassion amid a... Read more »
The governor has signed a bill that makes Utah the first state to require doctors to give anesthesia to women having an abortion at 20 weeks of pregnancy or later. Read more »
Utah residents are turning out in unprecedented numbers at presidential caucuses, creating major delays for voters and even leading some sites to run out of ballots. Read more »
A Utah businessman who was a key figure in an influence-peddling scandal that ensured two former attorneys general is expected to be his own attorney in a trial that starts Monday. Read more »
When a fire broke out last year near a Utah mountain lake, firefighters had to ground their airplanes and helicopters because a drone was buzzing nearby. Read more »
A senior Education Department official apologized on Tuesday for what he acknowledged was poor judgment related to working on his side businesses with subordinates, failing to pay taxes on his... Read more »
Democratic challenger Doug Owens raised more money than U.S. Rep. Mia Love in the final months of 2015 as Owens tries to unseat the incumbent. Read more »
Dominion Resources will spend approximately $4.4 billion to acquire Questar in a big reach to the West for the East Coast energy company. Read more »
Utah lawmakers are on track to sift through a record number of bills over the next six weeks after legislators moved at a frenetic pace to submit proposals, including many resurrected ideas that... Read more »
A year ago, first-time director Nate Parker was still struggling get together the $10 million he needed to make his passion project, a film that tells the story of slave rebellion leader Nat Turner. Read more »
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns from...
- Dick Harmon: So, another Kaufusi goes hybrid...
- New mission presidents called to Brazil,...
- BYU will buy Provo High School for $25M,...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target over...
- 2016 NFL draft: Local players who might hear...
- Gov. Gary Herbert, Jonathan Johnson... 50
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 47
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 47
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 47
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- Waiting on 'young invincibles' 40
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 39
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 26