Salt Lake City resident Carrie Snyder spent about two years with Stage 4 lung cancer before recently finding out that the disease had spread to her brain and is incurable. Now the 52-year-old... Read more »
Most Utah policies agencies regularly submit hate crime reports to the FBI, but eight small agencies haven't sent a single report over the last six years, illustrating a nationwide problem of... Read more »
A congressional field hearing in the coming week on a proposal to create a national monument in northern Maine underscores how partisan lines have been drawn as Republican lawmakers try to rein in... Read more »
Over the past few years, James Cornaby, Provo cemetery sexton, and his staff of one have been working at a fever pitch to get a new addition to the Provo City Cemetery ready for business. Read more »
Utah's first-in-the-nation requirement that fetuses receive anesthesia or painkillers before some abortions takes effect Tuesday, but doctors say it's unnecessary and impossible to comply with. Read more »
Former U.S. Sen. Bob Bennett, of Utah, who shied away from the spotlight but earned a reputation as someone who knew how to get things done in Washington, has died. He was 82. Read more »
A Utah county is crying foul over a lawsuit filed by members of the Navajo Nation who say a move to hold elections only by mail disenfranchises people who live on remote parts of the reservation... Read more »
Dixie State University has introduced a new mascot: Brooks the Bison, named after the school's first student. Read more »
A Utah man facing criminal charges for posing as a federal agent to get into a $10,000-a-head VIP room at Comic Con in Salt Lake City agreed to a plea deal with prosecutors Tuesday. Read more »
Mormon leaders are not expected to mention presidential candidates by name at this weekend's church conference, but they may reiterate their push for more public civility and compassion amid a... Read more »
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of...
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I choose...
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous...
- Family searches for answers after daughter,...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on the...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory...
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare system...
- BYU grad transfer Jordan Chatman reportedly...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 72
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18