An Ogden woman who alleges she was the victim of excessive force by a Utah Highway Patrol trooper in Weber County is suing the trooper in federal court, her attorney announced Wednesday. Read more »
The Obama administration is reminding state officials across the country that states do not have legal authority to refuse to accept Syrian refugees. Read more »
The Paris tragedy and calamities in the world remind us how desperately individuals need the gospel of Jesus Christ. An email from a missionary in the France Paris Mission is a reminder of the need... Read more »
We have many things for which to be grateful, preeminent among them the incarnation, Atonement and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Read more »
A North Logan man who says he left an inoperable assault rifle at the Utah Capitol out of respect for shooting victims and with no intention of triggering the evacuation it caused will not face... Read more »
Thanksgiving is the prelude to the official start of the holiday shopping season, signifying the launch of the most important economic period in Utah and across the country. Read more »
The Davis High girls soccer team found itself on top of USA Today's Super Expert 25 rankings on Tuesday. Read more »
The white Chicago police officer charged with first-degree murder in the fatal shooting of a black teenager was the subject of 18 civilian complaints over 14 years, including allegations that he... Read more »
Utah resident and soloist Lexi Walker collaborated with members of the Lyceum Philharmonic orchestra to present an arrangement of the classic Franz Schubert composition "Ave Maria." Read more »
Police have arrested a Draper man suspected of stealing mail from hundreds of people throughout Salt Lake County. Read more »
French lawmakers voted Wednesday to continue airstrikes in Syria against the Islamic State group that claimed responsibility for the Nov. 13 attacks that killed 130 people in Paris, while Germany's... Read more »
Marissa Mayer's nearly four-year attempt to turn around Yahoo needs a turnaround itself, repeating a pattern of futility that has hobbled one of the Internet's best-known companies for the past... Read more »
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's quarterback,...
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in Germany...
- Feds: Utah companies accused of conducting...
- LDS World: How events in Paris are a reminder...
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is special for...
- BYU's Rose adjusts lineup — freshman...
- Police identify body found on Ben Lomond...
- Utah State denies David Collette's release,...
- 13th-ranked Utes go south, drop pivotal... 128
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 77
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Letter: Act with love, not fear 61
- University of Missouri president Tom... 56
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 55
- Brad Rock: Utah Utes disappoint but not... 52