A group of Utah County residents who want plans for a new bus rapid transit system in Provo and Orem to be decided by voters is asking the Utah Supreme Court to intervene in the case. Read more »
You can't put a guard in every church and patrol every beach. But after a wave of attacks in Western Europe, authorities are struggling to protect their people as best they can. The French Riviera... Read more »
Fears about China, shrunken oil prices and turbulent markets held the U.S. economy to a sluggish pace at the start of the year. But the gloom seems to have lifted. Read more »
Many in Utah will doubtless find Clinton's effort to promote being “stronger together” very appealing. But others will point out elements of her vision that are less than desirable. Read more »
A crash near the border of Carbon and Utah counties left one man dead Friday. Read more »
Invocations and benedictions are common fixtures in our political process, as the faithful on both sides of the aisle have a tradition of publicly appealing to God before making important decisions... Read more »
A tiny island village on Alaska's storm-battered western coast is entering a new chapter in its decades-long pursuit to move the entire community from its badly eroding shores to safer ground. Read more »
A group of senior citizens stormed police stations in Millcreek and Holladay on Friday afternoon armed with walkers, smiles and bags of candy to give to police officers. Read more »
The SUMA is “a student-centered experiential learning environment that collects, preserves and exhibits the visual arts of southern Utah and surrounding Colorado Plateau,” according to... Read more »
About 650 miles northwest of Salt Lake City, in the farming town of Mesa, Washington, is Empey Brothers Farms, one product of which is its nonalcoholic Sheffield Cider. Read more »
Here's an in-depth look at the 1A South region heading into the 2016 season. Read more »
A computer service used by the campaign of Hillary Clinton was hacked as part of a broader breach of the Democratic National Committee, an intrusion for which the Russian government is the leading... Read more »
- Injured Mormon senior missionary shares long...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson, Utah...
- Dick Harmon: SI writer gets firsthand...
- Judge sends Jeremy Johnson to prison for more...
- LDS couple has inspired in the years after...
- Big 12 watch: BYU's success in football and...
- Morning links: Joe Ingles has a busy week;...
- Utah drive-in theaters offer new films with a...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 72
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 62
- Letter: Guns in America 60
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 58
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 57
- Hillary Clinton promises steady hand in... 56
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 51