State lawmakers Tuesday delayed the release of a bill balancing nondiscrimination and religious rights. Read more »
Cougar guards Kyle Collinsworth and Tyler Haws were named to the 10-man All-West Coast Conference first team on Tuesday, while fellow guard Anson Winder earned honorable mention honors. Read more »
Deseret News Sports Podcast: Talking Utah, BYU and national college hoops with USA Today writer Nicole Auerbach
USA Today college sports writer Nicole Auerbach joins the podcast to discuss the hottest basketball topics around Utah and throughout the country. Read more »
One of South America's most active volcanoes erupted early Tuesday in southern Chile, spewing heavy smoke into the air as lava surged down its slopes, prompting authorities to evacuate thousands of... Read more »
I want my car to be one of my children’s sacred places, just like it was for me. I want to have conversations and make memories as we drive. Read more »
Facebook announced last week that it plans to reach out to users who show signs of distress in order to help them conquer and overcome suicidal thoughts. Read more »
Junior provides a lift on both ends of the floor for No. 13 Utah. Read more »
Hours before his ex-wife was found dead, Johnny Wall told attorneys the woman hit him after he found her inside his garage and then chased her down. He is on trial for murder in the death of Uta... Read more »
University of Utah scientists collected the water vapor in our smog last winter and found the chemical signature emitted by combustion sources, like vehicles and furnaces. Read more »
Hillary Rodham Clinton used a personal email account during her time as secretary of state, rather than a government-issued email address, potentially hampering efforts to archive official... Read more »
One of the men sentenced to death for raping and killing a woman in a brutal 2012 gang attack on a New Delhi bus says in a TV documentary that if their victim had not fought back she would not have... Read more »
Some police officers serving search warrants would have to wear body cameras when forcibly entering a home or building, according to a bill the Utah Senate passed Tuesday. Read more »
- Dog reacts to LDS missionary returning home...
- A tale of two Hills at quarterback for BYU...
- Mentor to Brandon Mull, James Dashner chose...
- Discipline a focus of spring ball for BYU; 10...
- LDS Family Services providing free online...
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Dick Harmon: Credit BYU's Rose for...
- Utahns react to death of former Salt Lake...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 110
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to... 106
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get... 92
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 90
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question... 89
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 83
- Defending the Faith: Even in science,... 72
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68