Co-hosted by students at the University of Utah and Westminster College, Wednesday’s Take Back the Night event protested all forms of sexual violence, including sexual assault and domestic... Read more »
Who will be some of the key figures in college basketball during the 2015-16 season in the state of Utah? Here’s a look at 10 of them. Read more »
Combining several years of general conference moments to Pharrell Williams' hit song "Happy" is one way that Nic Fitzgerald hoped to encourage others to watch general conference. Read more »
A jury who convicted Douglas Lovell of murder last month decided Wednesday that he deserves the death penalty for the 1985 murder of Joyce Yost. It is Lovell's second conviction for the crime and... Read more »
The point here is not to lament the lack of official protests led by elected officials. It is, rather, to point out the hypocrisy of protesters. Read more »
The Deseret Book tradition of the conference weekend “Ladies’ Night” during the priesthood session continues at stores in Utah, Arizona and Washington. Other conference weekend... Read more »
Sen. Bob Menendez, the son of Cuban immigrants who rose to become one of the highest-ranking Hispanic members of Congress, was charged Wednesday with accepting nearly $1 million in gifts and... Read more »
Dov Siporin didn't set out to be something extraordinary. But his decision to fight his cancer with humor, love and generosity inspired patients, doctors and friends to reach out to those in need.... Read more »
Says Ute defensive end Jason Fanaika: “Coach (John) Pease gets us going. He’s full of emotion. He loves the game. Being around him, it’s just contagious. You want to love the game... Read more »
On April 4, 1841, after only one month in office, President William Henry Harrison died after developing pneumonia. Harrison's election and death took place amid an economic depression and during... Read more »
I get a lot of questions on how I feel about the concussion issue in football, about letting kids play sports and whether I worry about my family. Believe me, I worry. But then I heard Colin... Read more »
More than 800 Utahns are awaiting a potentially lifesaving organ transplant and while only 1 to 2 percent of all deaths can qualify for organ donation, more people are encouraged to register as... Read more »
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- Cyclist killed on training run after...
- President Obama to make first trip to... 114
- 11 things you should know about the... 91
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 89
- Dear mom on the iPhone: Let me tell you... 76
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- In our opinion: U.S. can't add to its... 61