How do you chart what happens on Utah's public lands? Should recreation rule? Should vast pristine areas left be untouched? What about energy development? A public lands bill to solve this is... Read more »
Kalani Sitake has his coaching staff in place. How well do you know them? Read more »
The Third World is on the verge of completely eliminating preventable childhood deaths because of the widespread dissemination of vaccines, while the U.S. is on the verge of embracing disease again. Read more »
Dan Walker has joined the presenters of "BBC Breakfast," a British morning news show, on the condition of never working Sundays. Read more »
Six Utes, three Aggies, three T-Birds and a Cougar were all invited to the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine, which will take place Feb. 23-29. Read more »
Gov. Gary Herbert announced Thursday that an independent review is underway in response to crimes committed by parolees who walked away from a halfway house, pledging that any "derelict" employees... Read more »
Surrounded by FBI agents in armored vehicles, the last four occupiers of a national wildlife refuge surrendered Thursday, and the leader of a 2014 standoff with federal authorities was criminally... Read more »
A brutal fight between rival factions killed 52 inmates and injured 12 at a prison in northern Mexico on Thursday, the state governor said. Read more »
A Utah Highway Patrol trooper was struck as he sat in his car on I-15 Thursday morning. Read more »
Former Cougar, Ute on list of NFL players who need a fresh start; new BYU head football coach discusses job transition; NBA insider Kevin Pelton answers Utah Jazz questions. Read more »
BYU alumni around the nation must have been rising to shout at their screens after all three "Jeopardy!" contestants couldn't identify their school. Read more »
Here are seven more of the most infamous criminals to have ravaged the place we all call home. Read more »
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- Shared LDS faith strengthens bond between 2...
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave Rose's...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- IRS raids properties with possible polygamist...
- Utah Jazz: Analyzing 3 trade possibilities as...
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- With more parents choosing not to... 81
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- In our opinion: National security and... 77
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 69
- LDS Church's opposition does not... 66