University of Utah scientists collected the water vapor in our smog last winter and found the chemical signature emitted by combustion sources, like vehicles and furnaces. Read more »
Hillary Rodham Clinton used a personal email account during her time as secretary of state, rather than a government-issued email address, potentially hampering efforts to archive official... Read more »
One of the men sentenced to death for raping and killing a woman in a brutal 2012 gang attack on a New Delhi bus says in a TV documentary that if their victim had not fought back she would not have... Read more »
One of South America's most active volcanoes erupted early Tuesday in southern Chile, spewing heavy smoke into the air as lava surged down its slopes, prompting authorities to evacuate thousands of... Read more »
In a speech that stirred political controversy in two countries, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told Congress on Tuesday that negotiations underway between Iran and the United States... Read more »
Some police officers serving search warrants would have to wear body cameras when forcibly entering a home or building, according to a bill the Utah Senate passed Tuesday. Read more »
A legislative committee endorsed a measure by Rep. Brad Dee, R-Washington Terrace, that would put into Utah law the days when people can use wood burning stoves. The measure is in response to... Read more »
A bill allowing police to use unmanned aerial vehicles without a search warrant to search for missing people, survey crash sites and train officers was approved Tuesday by the House. Read more »
Luther Wright, who had a nervous breakdown during his rookie season with the Utah Jazz, talks about how his life fell apart and how he's putting it back together in short video by Fox Sports. Read more »
For all of its advantages, there are some challenges that come with working from home. But it is possible to overcome those problems, and several readers have tips to help the pajama-clad... Read more »
The first Wednesday in April would be designated as "Start By Believing Day" in support of sexual assault victims, according to a legislative resolution. Read more »
Several misperceptions have cropped up in the heated debate over Congress' struggle to provide money for the Department of Homeland Security and avert a partial shutdown at week's end. Read more »
- Dog reacts to LDS missionary returning home...
- Mentor to Brandon Mull, James Dashner chose...
- LDS Family Services providing free online...
- A tale of two Hills at quarterback for BYU...
- Discipline a focus of spring ball for BYU; 10...
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the NFL,...
- Deedee Corradini, Salt Lake's first and only...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 110
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to... 103
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get... 90
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 90
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question... 89
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 83
- Defending the Faith: Even in science,... 72
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68