The resignation comes shortly after leaked emails implicated the Democratic National Committee in favoring Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders.
Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz says she will step down at end of party's convention. Read more »
A UNICEF study has found that despite knowing the dangers, most teens think they're safe online. Read more »
Doug Field of Kenai recently dusted off his penny-farthing replica for one of its biannual routes in the Kenai Fourth of July parade. Read more »
About half of childcare employees are on a government assistance program, such as food stamps and Medicaid, according to a recent study. Read more »
There were dire warnings for the Boy Scouts of America a year ago when the group's leaders, under intense pressure, voted to end a long-standing blanket ban on participation by openly gay adults. Read more »
A full crowd at Vivint Arena was wowed by bucking broncos, bulls and horses in the final night of the Days of ’47 Rodeo. Read more »
An 89-acre brush fire that damaged two homes was fully contained Saturday evening. Firefighters plan to continue monitoring the fire overnight. Read more »
"Rise & Shout" podcast host Adam Mangum counts down the top 25 QB seasons in BYU history. This is part one with Nos. 25-11. Read more »
Oscar winner Brie Larson has a new title to add to her resume: Superhero. Read more »
The 10th annual Days of '47 Family Festival provided a day of fun activities for all ages from 10-2 Saturday. Read more »
The gunman whose rampage at a Munich mall left nine people dead was a depression-plagued teenager who avidly read books and articles about mass killings and apparently tried to lure young victims... Read more »
These days, Max Hall isn’t hiding from his past. He eagerly seeks out opportunities to share his story — a candid, unvarnished version — in hopes of encouraging others. His is a... Read more »
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: I know what it's...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Morning links: National college football...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 126
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Morning links: National college... 78
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 64
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 52