The Cougars encountered little difficulty in defeating the 49ers on Thursday, using a balanced attack and precise serving to punch their ticket to the NCAA championship match. Read more »
Morning links: Pac-12 still finding its footing in the Power 5; Chick-fil-A goes to SUU, makes hoops coach happy
Multiple columns are written from the Pac-12 meetings in Arizona; new SUU men's basketball coach tweets excitement over new restaurant being built at SUU; NBA front office insider Bobby Marks... Read more »
Dear Momma, I've been there too: Christian blogger reaches millions with encouraging messages for moms
Becky Thompson addresses mothers' everyday concerns on her blog and in her new book. She has reached millions of women by writing about experiences that have drawn her and her family closer to God. Read more »
Hours after a stranger abducted an 11-year-old Navajo girl as she played near her home, few outside the reservation knew she was missing. Read more »
On Thursday, BYU women's rugby team took an 800-mile bus ride to Moraga, California. Not too long ago, BYU's own South Field seemed even further away. Read more »
A 3-year-old and an 11-month-old who were taken from their Clinton home by their noncustodial parents Thursday have been found in New Mexico, according to KSL.com. The Amber Alert issued at 8:40... Read more »
Donald Trump said Friday he was surprised by House Speaker Paul Ryan's rebuff of him as the presumptive Republican presidential nominee. Read more »
A University of Rochester researcher recently told a gathering of pediatricians that poor parenting practices can be handed down from one generation to the next. Read more »
A new study finds that people read long-form journalism on their phones, which is good news for a struggling news business. There's just one problem: Many news outfits think they're keeping... Read more »
Part of a documentary tells the story of a community coming together after an auto accident claimed three lives and injured others. The full documentary, which has not yet been completed, will also... Read more »
James Taylor thought back four decades to his Carnegie Hall debut and said it was "the sort of cultural sign" that he had made it to a certain level of stardom. Read more »
The University of Utah graduated some 8,300 students Thursday, awarding more than 8,700 degrees. Read more »
- BYU men's volleyball: Cougars crush Long...
- Going the distance: BYU, Big 12 aren't that...
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend...
- Morning links: Kalani Sitake tweets marriage...
- Utah football tragedy featured in excerpt of...
- Police: Amber Alert issued in abduction of 2...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion probable if...
- Student lives in truck for 2 years while...
- Big 12 would be better off expanding,... 93
- With Trump on top, Romney will not... 88
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican... 82
- Going the distance: BYU, Big 12 aren't... 75
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion probable... 63
- Utah GOP all in for Cruz, but Trump... 59