The white Chicago police officer charged with first-degree murder in the fatal shooting of a black teenager was the subject of 18 civilian complaints over 14 years, including allegations that he... Read more »
Utah resident and soloist Lexi Walker collaborated with members of the Lyceum Philharmonic orchestra to present an arrangement of the classic Franz Schubert composition "Ave Maria." Read more »
Police have arrested a Draper man suspected of stealing mail from hundreds of people throughout Salt Lake County. Read more »
French lawmakers voted Wednesday to continue airstrikes in Syria against the Islamic State group that claimed responsibility for the Nov. 13 attacks that killed 130 people in Paris, while Germany's... Read more »
Marissa Mayer's nearly four-year attempt to turn around Yahoo needs a turnaround itself, repeating a pattern of futility that has hobbled one of the Internet's best-known companies for the past... Read more »
A North Logan man who says he left an inoperable assault rifle at the Utah State Capitol out of respect for shooting victims and with no intention of triggering the evacuation it caused will not... Read more »
On the campaign trail, among candidates of both parties, the idea of locking up drug criminals for life is a lot less popular than it was a generation ago. Read more »
State prosecutors in the case against former Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff want to put off a hearing next week to resolve a dispute with the Department of Justice over evidence. Read more »
The LDS Church leader visited three refugee camps and checked on the progress of longstanding partnerships with international humanitarian organizations to provide aid during the worst humanitarian... Read more »
Small groups of demonstrators gathered again Wednesday to protest the death of a black teen shot by a white police officer, and they urged supporters to join them in trying to shut down Chicago's... Read more »
U.S. airspace is more congested than ever. A BYU professor and his student are trying to help. Read more »
Two weeks after David Collette's abrupt departure from the USU basketball team, he was denied his release. And it's getting ugly. Read more »
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's quarterback,...
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in Germany...
- Feds: Utah companies accused of conducting...
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is special for...
- Police identify body found on Ben Lomond...
- LDS World: How events in Paris are a reminder...
- Utah high school boys basketball previews:...
- BYU's Rose adjusts lineup — freshman...
- 13th-ranked Utes go south, drop pivotal... 128
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 77
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Letter: Act with love, not fear 61
- University of Missouri president Tom... 56
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 55
- Brad Rock: Utah Utes disappoint but not... 52