A bill that would eliminate Utah’s sales tax on diapers and feminine hygiene products was struck down by a House committee Wednesday. Read more »
A video by KangaGroove, a San Diego company that hosts baby-wearing dance classes, has been viewed over 5 million times. Read more »
Former Los Angeles Sheriff Lee Baca pleaded guilty Wednesday to lying to federal authorities investigating corruption in the department, a probe that tarnished his long career and appeared to... Read more »
Animal lovers packed a House committee meeting Wednesday to express their support of a bill that would prohibit animal euthanasia by gas chamber. Read more »
Friends and family of an LDS missionary who was killed in a car accident in Pennsylvania on Tuesday mourn the loss, but they remember her vibrant personality and positive nature. Read more »
Three people died from domestic violence in West Valley City last year, but as many as 200 more potentially could have, the city's police chief said, offering his support for a lifesaving... Read more »
Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt cautioned this week that failure of the Utah Foster Care Foundation would set back foster care two decades. The foundation could shutter on June 30 unless it receives... Read more »
A gunman fatally shot a sheriff's deputy inside a crowded restaurant at lunchtime Wednesday and killed another deputy in a shootout nearby, authorities and witnesses said. Read more »
A Utah senator is hoping to improve academic achievement for some of Utah's most at-risk students by increasing funding for after-school programs. Read more »
The Cougars face the first of three consecutive road games Thursday when they visit San Francisco. BYU faces Santa Clara Saturday. This Bay Area road trip has been kind to the Cougars in previous... Read more »
Palmer Luckey doesn't just want to sell a bunch of virtual reality headsets. He wants buyers to use them every day. Read more »
A bill that would have allowed Utahns to wait to circulate a referendum petition until after the governor takes action on legislation failed by a close vote Wednesday in the House. Read more »
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- With more parents choosing not to vaccinate,...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Empey evaluates BYU's O-line; recruit Haws to...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- Elder Oaks speaks at Johns Hopkins: Religious...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's... 96
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- With more parents choosing not to... 74
- In our opinion: National security and... 74
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67