Shell-shocked and sleeping in the streets, tens of thousands of Nepalese braced against terrifying aftershocks Sunday while digging for survivors in the devastation wrought a day earlier by a... Read more »
While impending fatherhood will add a whole different kind of stress for Hayward, this summer should be less emotionally taxing than 2014. Read more »
With a backlog of more than 6 million indexed images with an estimated 19.5 million names waiting to be arbitrated through the FamilySearch indexing system, FamilySearch is scheduling the first... Read more »
Immunizations are most effective when given early and to as many people as possible to protect the very few who can't get them, according to one Utah health official. Read more »
Utah State linebacker likely to be the only Aggie drafted while a half dozen others will probably sign free-agent deals. Read more »
The cost of feeding a family can be anywhere from $6,000 to $12,000 a year. But it was a much different story back in the early 1900s. Read more »
Relationships are complicated sometimes, but research says there really is a pretty simple way to tell if you are with the right person. Read more »
ups are rushing to get crucial supplies to survivors of Nepal's devastating earthquake, which has killed more than 2,500 people. Here's a look at humanitarian efforts under way in Nepal and how to... Read more »
Veteran Eugene Ward, 83, known to the children of Redwood Elementary School as "Mr. Gene," is a regular volunteer in the classroom of first-grade teacher Marta Welch. He has been teaching children... Read more »
BYU alum Jaycob Brugman went from batting .080 to .302 in one week. Ex-Ute C.J. Cron picks up eight hits in a weekend and three others collect 10 or more hits over the week. Read more »
The First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve have approved the creation of the Central Eurasian Mission effective July 1. Read more »
Greg Bell's column about the problems of being a conservative are misleading and full of generalizations. Liberals don’t see government as supreme. Liberals see government as a tool, an... Read more »
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- 'As great as hosting the Olympics': Utah's...
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Father raises awareness of congenital defect...
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 112
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 95
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 76
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the... 70
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 61
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60