As a yet-to-be-opened Canadian Christian university's law school is challenged over its honor code restricting sexual activity to heterosexual marriage, are America's faith-based law schools under... Read more »
There's a good reason the U.S. economy is impressing the world right now despite a slowdown in the final three months of 2014: In a word, steadiness. Read more »
Businesses should take the initiative and get together with educators and share how businesses can tie in workplace learning with classwork learning. That investment may yield the greatest return... Read more »
On Tuesday, members of Congress met with seminary professors to discuss the role of personal faith in political leadership. Read more »
Ed Catmull, president of Pixar Animation Studios and Disney Animation Studios, spoke on eliminating barriers to creativity at a forum at Brigham Young University on Jan. 27. Read more »
Here's a look at each player who has committed to either BYU, Utah or Utah State as Wednesday's National Letter of Intent Day nears. Read more »
We applaud a bill expediting American exports by requiring the Department of Energy to make a decision about liquid natural gas export applications within 30 days. Historically, these permits... Read more »
Rep. David Lifferth, R-Eagle Mountain, backed off statements Friday he made on his blog suggesting that Gov. Gary Herbert prefers a site near the Salt Lake City International Airport for a new... Read more »
Epic Resort is board game with a fresh and original theme. Players represent vacation resort owners trying to attract tourists and fantasy heroes to come and spend time and money. Read more »
Getting shouldered in the throat by Draymond Green activated the rookie's gag reflex, but he returned to play. Read more »
Utah Republican Party Chairman James Evans said Friday the party plans to hold a caucus instead of a primary election next year to choose the Republican nominee for president. Read more »
Golden State's Klay Thompson can't duplicate the night that made history. The Jazz deserve some credit in preventing that. Read more »
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 204
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 158
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 82
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 77
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run... 73
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 71
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66