Salt Lake County is among five western metropolitan areas to receive a six-figure grant award to aid in the development of technology startups. AOL co-founder Steve Case announced the next five... Read more »
Residents found different ways to stay cool as Salt Lake City's high temperature reached 101 degrees Wednesday. Read more »
Businesses, friends and family gave Nanette Wride's yard a makeover Wednesday as a gesture of appreciation for the widow's advocacy work since the death of her husband, Utah County sheriff's deputy... Read more »
Police have identified the teenage girl who was killed by a lightning strike at Flaming Gorge Reservoir. Read more »
Sam Wheeler, a renowned land speed motorcycle racer, is dead after the high-performance bike he was testing at Utah's famed Bonneville Salt Flats fish-tailed, went airborne and crashed at 200 mph.... Read more »
Backfield to the future: Hill, Williams relishing chance for one final season together at BYU (+video)
Unforeseen circumstances have extended the BYU careers of Taysom Hill and Jamaal Williams into the 2016 season, where the teammates are happy to have each other in the backfield together one last... Read more »
The Democratic National Convention's lineup of speakers has highlighted an increasingly diverse country that could soon elect the first female president to succeed its first black chief executive. Read more »
The Cache Valley Youth Center broke ground for a new interfaith chapel Wednesday. The 1,000-square-foot chapel will provide a designated place for worship for youths at the correctional facility. Read more »
Michael Davis came out of spring practices as a starter, with the other cornerback positions yet to be determined at the start of fall practices. Read more »
Attorneys for a 16-year-old Layton girl charged as an adult for deliberately crashing into another car, killing two people, filed a motion Wednesday asking to keep the girl's case in juvenile court. Read more »
Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine is "kind of person we want" as vice president, his longtime friend, state Rep. Patrice Arent, D-Millcreek, the Utah Democratic National Committeewoman, said Wednesday. Read more »
A judge Wednesday granted a motion by prosecutors to dismiss corruption charges filed against former Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff. Read more »
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 104
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 52
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 50
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 42
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 39
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 37