A Utah lawmaker is sponsoring a bill to increase the personal income tax rate for education has made changes that he hopes will make the bill easier to swallow for Utah families and other lawmakers.
Tyler Haws is just three point shy of eclipsing BYU legend Danny Ainge at No. 2 on the school's all-time scoring list. Haws has scored 2,465 points while Ainge racked up 2,467 during his time in... Read more »
Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney will not run for president in 2016. Read more »
A man police say drove the wrong way down a one-way street and then threatened to shoot the investigating officer was arrested Friday. Read more »
Seattle Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell calls his faith his "moral compass." Bevell, a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, has had his life shaped not only by... Read more »
A Utah veteran who fought in an elite commando unit during World War II will posthumously receive the Congressional Gold Medal Tuesday, along with the rest of the force. Read more »
Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's trip to Utah and his thoughts on Gabe Reid and Porter Gustin
Britain Covey talks about his trip to Salt Lake and the chances of Gabe Reid or Porter Gustin joining him on the hill. Read more »
Publishers discovered a long time ago that Jesus sells magazines, so it should be no surprise that one of the hottest tickets here at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival was the premiere of “Last... Read more »
Billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch recently made headlines by pledging nearly $900 million to help elect candidates who support their libertarian strain of economic conservatism, but the... Read more »
There has been a great deal of discussion about the Book of Mormon in recent years, and yet so many are still unaware of what the book is really about, where it came from and why members of The... Read more »
The Super Bowl, once described as the "largest human trafficking incident in the U.S," is cracking down. Read more »
Much has been written recently about how women are changing what they wear to ward off lustful men. Here's how men can help. Read more »
Gay-rights advocates should view the compromise proposed Tuesday by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints “as an olive branch, not a trick,” according to Jonathan Rauch of the... Read more »
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 204
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 139
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 76
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run... 68
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 68
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 67
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66