When it comes to Big 12 Conference expansion, there are a number of factors at play. Despite the national narrative, geography shouldn't be one of them. Read more »
Hundreds of electronic cigarette brands will have to undergo federal review to stay on the market under new rules that have the potential to upend a multi-billion dollar industry attempting to... Read more »
A massive, raging wild fire moved south and forced three more communities south of Canada's main oil sands city to evacuate on Thursday. Read more »
Nearly one-third of antibiotics prescribed in the U.S. — about 47 million prescriptions each year — are inappropriate and unnecessary, according to a report from the Centers for Disease... Read more »
Former U.S. Sen. Bob Bennett, of Utah, who shied away from the spotlight but earned a reputation as someone who knew how to get things done in Washington, has died. He was 82. Read more »
Researchers from Johns Hopkins University say human error, not disease, is the third leading cause of death in the U.S. and challenge the CDC to be more forthcoming about medical mistakes. Read more »
Rachel Johnson worried less as a new mother than she does now that her daughter has a child. She knows more now. She's got a mother-in-law she relies on, and she's navigating how much is too much... Read more »
In celebration of National Prayer Day on May 5, here is a collection of thoughts and principles shared by leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on the topic of prayer. Read more »
With a 1-0 lead going into the final period of the third game of their playoff series, the Utah Grizzlies gave up three third-period goals, allowing the Fort Wayne Komets to get the win and take a... Read more »
Mother’s Day should be a reminder of what many of our mothers taught us, which is to be polite, high-minded and slow to anger. As with a lot of the wisdom from our elders, that one was more... Read more »
Elected officials, business leaders and other dignitaries praised former Sen. Bob Bennett's leadership and service to Utah. Read more »
Bill Cosby is trying again to delay hearings in his criminal case while he fights to get the sex-assault charges in Pennsylvania dismissed. Read more »
- BYU Football Recruiting Roundup: Scholarship...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion probable if...
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term U.S....
- Going the distance: BYU, Big 12 aren't that...
- BYU men's volleyball: Cougars to face...
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- Kasich dropping out; Trump on clear GOP path
- Girl's abduction, death leave Navajo...
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley... 116
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican... 80
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL... 76
- Big 12 would be better off expanding,... 76
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Utah GOP all in for Cruz, but Trump... 59
- Cruz, Sanders top picks in Tuesday's... 58