Wednesday was the year-end culmination of a new after-school program in the Jordan School District, where a state grant has allowed three schools to host computer programming and robotics classes... Read more »
Seventeen years ago, the U.S. Department of Justice launched an investigation into bribery allegations against officials of another internationally known sports entity, the committee that brought... Read more »
Tired of going through summer reading lists? Can't find the right book for you? This app will make things a lot easier. Read more »
The drive to prevent homelessness brought Salt Lake City leaders together Wednesday at the Salt Salt City-County Building to announce new grant opportunities aimed at addressing affordable housing... Read more »
A former Provo High School student has been arrested for allegedly setting up fake social media accounts and persuading other people to help him obtain nude photographs of juvenile boys, according... Read more »
There's good advice and not-so-good advice when it comes to marriage. Here are 6 ideas you can ignore as you work to strengthen your marriage and find happiness with your spouse. Read more »
While Americans are essentially required to trust certain government entities, like the IRS, with their personal data, there are some steps people can take to avoid having their identities stolen... Read more »
As we all grow more aware, I think the conformers will allow mavericks more wiggle room and the renegades will learn to respect those who conform and what they offer. I’m banking on our... Read more »
A man who police say "aggressively" helped a woman mow her grass before attacking her has been arrested. Read more »
Missionaries from the England London Mission cover "Glorious" in a video posted by Sister Holly Jordan, the mission president's wife. Read more »
Former Eastern Washington guard Tyler Harvey quietly led the nation in scoring last season. Luck led him to EWU, and now he's hoping what he did with his chance will lead him to the NBA. Read more »
The wedding season is in full swing, and Pope Francis used the occasion on Wednesday to warn couples not to marry too quickly, while also reaffirming the Vatican’s opposition to gay nuptials. Read more »
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon... 136
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utah Utes coaches tailor weekly... 55
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 49
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 47