A Pleasant Grove family is filled with gratitude their 12-year-old boy survived a shark bite in South Carolina this week with nothing to show for it other than a few stitches and a gripping story... Read more »
When athletes get in trouble, they aren't just making life hard on themselves. Read more »
A Montana man said Wednesday that he was inspired by last week's U.S. Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage to apply for a marriage license so that he can legally wed his second wife. Read more »
FamilySearch International announced Wednesday that president and chief executive officer Dennis Brimhall is retiring, and Stephen T. Rockwood has been selected to take his place starting Oct. 1. Read more »
A man who police say got really drunk, passed out and left his young son inside a hot car with the windows rolled up has been charged. Read more »
Parades are just one of the many family friendly Independence Day events taking place throughout the state to honor freedom, friends, family and fun. Read more »
Paul Millsap became an All-Star in his first two years with Atlanta and helped lead the Hawks to their first Eastern Conference finals. Read more »
People of all faiths are invited to join in a three-day, nonstop prayer for Nepal at the traditional Tibetan Buddhist temple at 740 S. 300 West. Read more »
Instead of sharing a tender moment during the mother-son dance at his wedding, the two busted a move with a choreographed dance to N*Sync, Backstreet Boys and other classic 90s boy band songs. Read more »
The U.S. women's national soccer team is more than just a group of international soccer stars. They're also a team of mothers. Read more »
The Obama administration has announced that it will move forward with plans to expand overtime pay in what Politico has called “the most ambitious government intervention on wages in a... Read more »
The Utah County Attorney's Office has determined that Roosevelt Police Lt. Pete Butcher was legally justified in shooting Kevin Vance Norton during a May 3 standoff. Norton died from a shotgun... Read more »
- First Presidency sends letter with counsel...
- LDS Church leaders release letter about...
- Delta man staged hate crimes in a 'cry for...
- Christian Stewart writes final chapter on...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for...
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A decade...
- Ask a Chef: 3 funeral potato recipes that...
- Afton strong: LDS teen spends final days at...
- What the LDS Church said about the... 180
- First Presidency sends letter with... 131
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 92
- When Satan steals your motherhood 85
- Delta man staged hate crimes in a 'cry... 84
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Religious leaders ponder next steps... 62