After the new mayor of Garland decided to fire the longtime police chief, some people took their frustrations out on the city. Read more »
From the top of One World Trade Center, the nation's tallest building, it really does seem as if you can "see forever." Read more »
Real Salt Lake and New York City FC face off for their first time this weekend, and while former RSL and current NYCFC coach Jason Kreis will be the center of attention, there's plenty outside of... Read more »
Thanks to young adult dystopian franchises like the Hunger Games and Divergent and adult epics like the new “Mad Max” film, there seems to be a post-apocalypse for everyone in the... Read more »
When it comes to the people who represent us as Latter-day Saints (our interests, our relationships or our beliefs), we are all or nothing. Read more »
A 23-year-old Utah State University Ph.D. student from Maryland died after a rock climbing accident in Green Canyon. Read more »
The national president of the Boy Scouts of America, Robert Gates, said Thursday that the organization's longstanding ban on participation by openly gay adults is no longer sustainable, and called... Read more »
Lone Peak announced Friday that it has hired former BYU-Hawaii assistant coach David Evans to lead its boys basketball program. Read more »
Many preventable child deaths go up in the period between Memorial Day and Labor Day, including drownings, those involving vehicles and even youth suicide. But there are simple steps parents can... Read more »
President Obama was among worshippers Friday at a Washington, D.C., synagogue at an event to mark "Solidarity Sabbath," in which Jews and others around the world will stand against anti-Semitism. Read more »
April’s seasonally adjusted unemployment rate in Utah remained unchanged from the prior three months at 3.4 percent. The national unemployment rate dropped one tenth of a percentage point to... Read more »
Congress' debate over domestic surveillance is scrambling partisan divisions in the Senate as libertarian-minded Republicans defy their leaders to make common cause with liberal Democrats. Read more »
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Lindsey Stirling responds to modesty...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay adults not...
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders weigh in...
- Hillcrest students, others show support for...
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball...
- Morning links: BYU gets a new commitment;...
- Defending the Faith: Much left to... 178
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 143
- Doug Robinson: BYU football may be... 117
- 6 lies early returned missionaries tell... 112
- Mike Sorensen: Utah, BYU not getting a... 89
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon... 81
- Guest commentary: Want national... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66