A five-year investigation into several Utah and Arizona construction companies resulted in repaid back wages and damages for more than 1,000 workers in the two states, according to the U.S.... Read more »
If we want an education system that cultivates innovation, then we must create a culture where teachers are encouraged to be innovative and free to excite their students to be constant learners. Read more »
For the first time, many local theater-goers will see the sight gags and hear the song lyrics that, until now, have been masked by euphemisms such as “coarse,” “graphic” and... Read more »
With the draft less than a week away, the Deseret News sports writers and contributors broke down how they think the first round will play out on April 30. Read more »
Perhaps I’m stubborn. Perhaps I’m foolish. But I believe in the joy and transformation that comes with working hard, really hard, at the right things. I know motherhood is one of those... Read more »
Nibley residents who have endured more than 48 hours without usable running water can now use it around the house, but will have to wait before they can drink it again. Read more »
On Friday, third-graders at Guadalupe School in Salt Lake City got a lesson from two of Utah’s top banking executives on the basics of money management in honor of National Teach Children to... Read more »
With combatants fighting in neighborhoods and Saudi-led coalition warplanes pounding Iran-backed rebels from the sky, Yemen's war is wreaking a particularly bloody toll among civilians: more than... Read more »
Cottonwood Heights Mayor Kelvyn Cullimore on Friday defended his police department's search of the state's prescription drug database that led to criminal charges against a United Fire Authority... Read more »
Jaylen Reyes isn't one of those players you'll see swinging at balls high above the net, but his contributions to the BYU men's volleyball team have proved essential. Read more »
Elder Dallin H. Oaks, a Latter-day Saint apostle, said defending religious freedoms is essential amidst a global spike of secularism. Read more »
There's been a big switch in where low-income Americans are working, and education is huge factor as to why. Read more »
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Scott Mitchell: Former U., NFL quarterback...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big year...
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- 5 professional athletes who stand up for...
- BYU football: Cougars face even more... 138
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 80
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 67
- Utes' center Jakob Poeltl says he'll... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60