A BYU student has settled a lawsuit with an apartment complex that he says wrongfully evicted him after an argument with his roommates over sexual orientation. Read more »
The will of the late Dean Smith, former University of North Carolina men's basketball coach, orders that each of the lettered players that played for him during his 36-year career be sent a $200... Read more »
Joseph Smith used a stone in a hat to help him in his translation of the Book of Mormon. Critics have made merry over this, but it makes sense and it's actually an indicator that he was telling the... Read more »
From the powerhouse Ivies including frequent list topper Harvard and Columbia to the "New Ivies" including New York University and Stanford University, both parents and students think more alike... Read more »
Scientific discovery races on at an ever-increasing rate, disrupting entire industries and creating entirely new categories of jobs and businesses. We need those jobs and businesses in Utah, so we... Read more »
After a stretch of 11 wins in 13 games, the Utah Jazz have lost four of five and will try to get back on the winning track Friday night in Denver. Read more »
A grand manor will close its doors to millions of weekly guests after "Downton Abbey" concludes next year. Read more »
'A marvellous work and a wonder': A look back at the translation of the Book of Mormon 185 years after it was first published
A "series of miraculous events" led to the Book of Mormon first being made available for the public to purchase on March 26, 1830. Read more »
Experts on workplace issues said the series captured valuable truths about building a healthy office environment. Read more »
TURN Community Services, Utah’s oldest nonprofit disability services provider, hosted the 2015 Miss Inspirational Pageant at the SCERA Center on Thursday. The event was held to “honor... Read more »
“Marriage is hard.” I had heard that statement all my life. But I suppose because I was young and my head was full of qualities that I just knew I’d find in a spouse, I never... Read more »
Like a team of horses, when we work together for shared goals of personal progress, we can be guided by the Savior who holds the reins and has every desire to see us succeed, work a straight path... Read more »
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A look back...
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- Alone at controls, Germanwings co-pilot...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Former UNC coach Dean Smith willed $200 to...
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- Utes to face Duke in the Sweet 16... 207
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 99
- Why I don’t call myself a... 87
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Letter: America needs change 60
- BYU looking forward to an influx of... 53