Here is a simple checklist to help you assess whether your family’s financial house is in order. Read more »
Taking over for Quincy Lewis, and his seven state championships won in just a 12-year period, isn't an easy task. But with some familiarity with the program, and similar coaching philosophies,... Read more »
The BYU Museum of Art has acquired "The Mocking of Christ," a work by Danish painter Carl Bloch. The painting is on mahogany and depicts a soldier pushing a crown of thorns into Christ's head. Read more »
Video: Former BYU outfielder Jacob Hannemann's game-saving diving catch makes SportsCenter's Top Plays
Former BYU standout Jacob Hannemann made a diving catch with two outs and the bases loaded in a tied game that was good enough for "SportsCenter"'s Top Plays. Read more »
Utah Sen. Mike Lee has successfully championed the bipartisan USA Freedom Act, which would end the NSA’s blanket “metadata” collection and storage activities. The U.S. Senate... Read more »
BYU and Utah both have games ranked in the top 100, Athlon Sports previews the local teams and the SEC is fighting for the NCAA to outlaw recruiting satellite camps. Read more »
One of the great things about living in Utah is the endless variety of great spots for taking engagement photos. But with so many to choose from, how do you narrow down your options? And did you... Read more »
The Clean Cut: Devin Graham films people walking with the help of prosthetic legs for the first time
Amputees and children born with physical disabilities receive prosthetic legs in the newest YouTube video from videographer Devin Graham. Read more »
The CDC said Wednesday it is investigating what the Pentagon called an inadvertent shipment of live anthrax spores from an Army facility in Utah to government and commercial laboratories in as many... Read more »
The U.S. Senate last week unanimously passed an amendment calling on the government to weigh a nation's religious freedom picture when conducting trade deals. Read more »
On May 25, 1787, the Constitutional Convention officially got underway. The government of the time, the Articles of Confederation, proved powerless in the face of foreign threats, mounting debts... Read more »
In our opinion: Reducing minor drug-crime penalties may help at state prison, but adds to county jail overcrowding
Legislation passed this year to reduce criminal penalties for minor drug crimes will alleviate pressure on the state prison system, but it will create new pressure on county jails, which already... Read more »
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- Former Ute center Dallin Bachynski impresses...
- River rafters discover wreckage of aircraft...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon... 137
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 74
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utah Utes coaches tailor weekly... 55
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 54
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 49
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48