What are the odds that BYU ends up in the Las Vegas Bowl? “At this point, 50-50,” the bowl's executive director John Saccenti said Monday. It’s all about matchups, he explained.... Read more »
After 44 years, BYU's Marriott Center gets a makeover that includes a $4 million scoreboard. Read more »
Beginning Dec. 1, well-known social media personalities will participate in “12 Days of Social,” in an effort to promote The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' “A Savior... Read more »
Since 2012, nonprofits have sought to make Giving Tuesday a day of philanthropy in response to the consumerism of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Read more »
It took Stephen Curry five seasons to make it to an All-Star game, but he's becoming NBA's latest must-watch star and it showed in Salt Lake City on Monday. Read more »
Until Dec. 23, the pool house at Granite High School will be known as Candy Cane Corner, where low-income parents involved with The Road Home, Volunteers of America Utah and the YWCA will choose... Read more »
Franz Gruber's classic 1818 composition "Silent Night" has been repeatedly rearranged and performed, and The Piano Guys have just added another arrangement to the mix. Read more »
Los Angeles County sheriff's Deputy Adam Collette knelt on the asphalt and heard the muffled cries of a baby who had been buried alive. Read more »
More than six months after the U.S. Department of Defense first learned live anthrax spores were shipped from Dugway Proving Ground in Utah, the specific destination of the shipments remains... Read more »
New York Post goofs on headline of Jazz game story; Twitter users upbeat after Jazz nearly defeat Warriors; former NBA Commissioner appears on local radio to discuss late Jazz owner Larry H. Miller. Read more »
In fact, there may be more depth in 5A than 28-year veteran head coach Van Price can remember. And four of the five top-ranked teams won volleyball titles last month. Read more »
Gubernatorial candidate Jonathan Johnson started airing radio commercials Monday calling for changes at the Utah Transit Authority, the first in his race to unseat Gov. Gary Herbert, a fellow... Read more »
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Biskupski calls for resignations of nearly...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- MWC commissioner says it's probable BYU...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 107
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 70
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 69
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 61
- University of Missouri president Tom... 56
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence... 53