A teenage girl who was not wearing her seat belt was thrown from a rolling vehicle in an early Sunday crash on I-15 in Millard County. The girl was thrown clear of the car after it lost control and... Read more »
Aiming to jolt the rest of the world to action, President Barack Obama moved ahead Sunday with even tougher greenhouse gas cuts on American power plants, setting up a certain confrontation in the... Read more »
BYU, USU and Utah all have players primed for breakout seasons in 2015 Read more »
Eric Douglas Fourney, 34, of Magna, has been identified as the man who died Saturday night as result of crashing his vehicle into the garage of a home. The Kearns accident was the culmination of a... Read more »
Leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints continue to embrace the church's challenge to "share goodness" by posting messages and photos to social media. Read more »
Russians' views on whether religion benefits them and their society are changing, and not for the better, a new poll from a state-controlled researcher reveals. Read more »
The psychological well-being of people in their fifties is tied to how many social interactions they had at 20 and the quality of their friendships at 30, according to new research. Read more »
Dozens of people stopped in Manhattan intersections gazing at photos of endangered animals shining on the side of the Empire State Building. Read more »
Patton Kizzire could only manage a 71 Saturday after a course-record 62 the day before, but still has a two-shot lead heading into the final round of the Utah Championship. Read more »
As with so many parts of mothering, the easiest thing to do is not always best. These four approaches are worth the extra effort. Read more »
A Utah father and athlete in the prime of his life had a brush with death because of a dangerous brain tumor that he says was first misdiagnosed. His wife insisted he get a CT scan and he was later... Read more »
A "one-way honor system" beholdens workers to their employers, while employers have little responsibility to employees. Researchers believe it's reshaping our family lives. Read more »
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 144
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 109
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 107
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 76
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 66