Civil liberties advocates say one of two proposals to regulate police body cameras in Utah this year would give law enforcement too much leeway and would exempt videos of fatal shootings from open records laws.
A judge has ordered prison time for an Ogden man who pleaded guilty in a DUI crash that left an 11-year-old girl with disfiguring and debilitating injuries last year. Read more »
Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders hope to emerge from New Hampshire's primary Tuesday with their first wins of the 2016 presidential election, victories that would boost credibility for both of these... Read more »
Civil liberties advocates say one of two proposals to regulate police body cameras in Utah this year would give law enforcement too much leeway and would exempt videos of fatal shootings from open... Read more »
A 21-year-old man has been charged with beating a 13-year-old boy with a crowbar in an incident that prosecutors are calling gang-related. Read more »
Hillcrest will honor Utah/NFL player Zane Beadles at Friday basketball game. They're retiring his high school football jersey at halftime of the Murray at Hillcrest basketball game Friday, Feb. 12,... Read more »
The AAA Fuel Gauge Report showed fuel prices in the Beehive State at $1.83 a gallon, down 21 cents from January. All Utah cities surveyed reported double-digit decreases from last month, with only... Read more »
It's been a long time since Utah has won seven straight games and even longer since the team has had success in Dallas. Read more »
A specially-recruited group of priests received last-minute instructions from Pope Francis Tuesday before fanning out through the world to show a more merciful face of the Catholic Church to sinners. Read more »
Salt Lake City Mayor Jackie Biskupski announced Tuesday that a fourth city department director will be keeping her job: Maureen Riley, executive director of the Department of Airports. Read more »
During its European tour this summer, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir will visit Berlin, Nuremberg, Frankfurt, Vienna, Brussels, Zurich and Rotterdam. Read more »
Emergency dispatchers in Salt Lake, Weber and Morgan counties, as well as in Bountiful, can now receive 911 texts in addition to calls. Read more »
The sponsor of a bill to legalize the medical use of marijuana says The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' opposition to the legislation does not necessarily doom its passage. Read more »
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- LDS missionary department leader: Zika has...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's... 91
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66