One of the keys to turning things around, the Cougars say, is remembering. As in remembering last year’s phenomenal run to the NCAA tournament Sweet 16. Read more »
Police are trying to determine what caused a man to crash the car he was driving into a freeway barrier, then leap to the pavement below. Read more »
It wasn't until Katharine Zaleski, former manager of The Huffington Post and The Washington Post, had a child that she realized how unfair she had been to mothers in the workplace. She apologized... Read more »
The Supreme Court was sharply divided Wednesday in the latest challenge to President Barack Obama's health overhaul, this time over the tax subsidies that make insurance affordable for millions of... Read more »
Sometimes weight loss can't be achieved through dieting and exercise. Thankfully, bariatric surgery is available under the right circumstances. Read more »
A Senate committee approved a legislative compromise Wednesday that would allow only single-touch or voice command cellphone use while driving. Read more »
Utah Valley University President Matthew Holland took to the pages of thepublicdiscourse.com to pay tribute to the 150th anniversary of President Abraham Lincoln's celebrated second inaugural... Read more »
In a basketball season filled with as many ups and downs as an amusement park, the BYU Cougars managed to reach the top of the Ferris wheel in a dramatic win over the highly ranked Gonzaga Bulldogs. Read more »
With an eye toward a possible run for the White House, Republican Sen. Marco Rubio is signing onto an ambitious plan to cut taxes for investors, parents and businesses in an effort to spur economic... Read more »
The Kansas state Senate passed a bill banning the teaching of 'harmful materials.' The bill, now being considered by the Kansas House, addresses inappropriate content in public schools. Read more »
RICHFIELD — The high school basketball season concludes with the 1A basketball tournament. Games will be streamed live, including Wednesday's first round. Here's the schedule:... Read more »
Superintendents don't get a lot of attention in discussions about education reform, that's a big oversight according to Becca Bracy Knight, executive director of the Broad Center which runs... Read more »
- Dog reacts to LDS missionary returning home...
- Brad Rock: When it comes to rioting, Miami...
- LDS missionaries reunite man with his lost...
- After year layoff, BYU's Kurtz happy to be...
- Utah girl dances solo 9 months after losing...
- Jazz grind out impressive 93-82 win in Memphis
- 'My mission in 5 minutes': Sister missionary...
- Lawmakers, LGBT advocates, LDS and community...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 110
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question... 95
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get... 92
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 90
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 83
- Israel's Netanyahu warns US 'bad deal'... 71
- Discipline a focus of spring ball for... 71
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68