The beheading of U.S. photojournalist James Foley by an ISIS militant was filmed. Should it be shared online?
In light of the videotaped beheading of photojournalist James Foley this week, Twitter has shut down accounts that depict Foley's death, while some news outlets publish links and photos. Which is... Read more »
Robin Williams’ suicide may not have been that surprising: Baby Boomer men are 60 percent more likely to take their own life than their fathers’ generation, according to a Rutgers... Read more »
For months, speculation has swirled about the outcome of an internal review conducted by BYU officials regarding allegations of improper benefits by student-athletes. Read more »
Police are looking for two men in connection with an armed robbery at a 7-Eleven on Tuesday night in West Valley City. Read more »
Dale was a rock star in the Native American areas. He knew all of the people by name and made them feel great. He had a big heart, encouraging all of them to rise above their poverty. He stressed... Read more »
For decades, evangelical leaders have touted “virginity pledges” as a way for teens and young adults to “save themselves for marriage.” But what happens after the wedding day? Read more »
Versatile sophomore receiver is also getting reps at cornerback after Reggie Porter's season-ending injury. Read more »
In a world where kids know how to use an iPad better than many adults, the traditional textbook has maintained popularity throughout the Utah college scene. Read more »
Anonymous is a global network of online "hactivists," hackers and Internet users who “often have little in common other than a willingness to insert themselves into red-hot social and... Read more »
There has been some criticism of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in blogs and columns. But the summer's viral sensation is about as good as it gets when it comes to fundraising. Read more »
Tuesday night, Utah's One Voice Children's Choir performed "Let It Go" from Disney's "Frozen" during a live performance on NBC's "America's Got Talent." Read more »
We are mothers raising children, which puts us in one of the most unpredictable (albeit beautiful) workplaces imaginable. We can’t do everything all at once, but we can empower ourselves by... Read more »
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Mormons on social media react to Elder...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- Elder Bednar invites Mormons to use social...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Peavler: Final preseason breakdown of BYU,...
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah players take blame like...
- College football: BYU, Utah State... 139
- Travis Wilson edges out Kendal Thompson... 100
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 76
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU... 74
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- ESPN lists BYU and Utah State as... 65
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 60
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52