For the times when the pressures of the world become a little too heavy to shoulder. Whether it’s 7 years from now, or 17, or 70 — whenever you need a reminder, here it is. Read more »
Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick hopes to provide a temporary shelter in his state for immigrant children. Patrick said the offer was in part inspired by his personal faith. Read more »
Birmingham, Alabama, public schools have announced plans to work chess into the curriculum, while in England a nonpartisan push is underway to make chess part of the national curriculum there. Read more »
According to a new survey, a low salary isn't the most likely factor that will cause someone to leave a job. Rather, a lack of support from managers and limited work-life balance are the real deal... Read more »
The truly sad but predictable tragedy of 60,000 unaccompanied children detained on our southern border, with another 90,000 predicted this year, should not only be a constant headline, but so... Read more »
Physical touch has been shown to relieve stress and build emotional bonds, and organizations around the country are stepping up to fulfill that need. Cuddle parties aren't new, but they continue to... Read more »
Family history research has changed over the years since I was a little boy. There is a flood of digitized records and documents to help us record and store information on our family ancestors and... Read more »
Angela offers advice on modesty. Share your voice, too! Read more »
People have so many clothes they sometimes don't know what to do with them. But cutting back on fast fashion and focusing on quality and classic styles can save money and make life easier. Read more »
In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court delivers second message, for Utah, on same-sex marriage requirement
For the second time in seven months, the Supreme Court of the United States has been forced to weigh in, procedurally, on the legal contest surrounding the definition of marriage. In both cases,... Read more »
Marvin Williams feels like he's coming home. Read more »
Former Ute C.J. Cron and ex-Taylorsville High standout John Buck returned to the Beehive State Monday night, helping the Bees to a 7-6 victory over Reno. Read more »
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make you...
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 171
- My view: Marriage and social justice go... 98
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 86
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 75
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- Supporters rally around breast-feeding... 71