Prosecutors said there were "no winners" after a Tooele woman whose 2-year-old son died after drinking methadone was sentenced to prison. Jill Goff, 33, was ordered to serve one to 15 years in... Read more »
Elder David A. Bednar urged members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to use social media to flood the earth with gospel messages. Read more »
BYU, Utah and Utah State are coming to the end of their fall camps, so it's time to do the final preseason breakdown of the Aggies', Cougars' and Utes' 2014 football schedules before the season... Read more »
The National Guard arrived in Ferguson but kept its distance from the streets where protesters clashed again with police, as clouds of tear gas and smoke hung over the St. Louis suburb where... Read more »
Vernal police are trying to determine what caused a man to drive onto the plaza in front of the Uintah County Library and crash into a flagpole Tuesday. Read more »
As they start school this week, at least a couple of my children will likely be asked to write some kind of "what I did this summer" essay. Since it's been an interesting season for all of us, I... Read more »
Our new lifestyle liberals and liberated libertarians have this in common: They both wish politics would go away — in fact, they believe the fundamental moral responsibility of politics can... Read more »
Lone Peak sophomore Cameron Tucker finds the back of the net toward the end of the first half to secure a solid early-season win for the Knights. Read more »
Raising a child costs on average $245,000. So what does that look like in other ways? Here's a list. Read more »
A group of about 20 people stayed at The Leonardo after closing Tuesday for the museum's sketch night, which offers a demonstration by a master artist and time to sketch the exhibit. Read more »
New requirements for seminary graduation are meant to “elevate learning” and better prepare students for lives of service and discipleship. Read more »
A recent poll shows most Utahns would likely favor a statewide law banning discrimination in housing or employment on the basis of sexual preference. Read more »
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- SUU coach Ed Lamb not a Mormon, but serves...
- How your premarital experiences can affect...
- Mormons on social media react to Elder...
- Watch: Elder David A. Bednar speaks about the...
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real possibility...
- Dick Harmon: Offensive line play will...
- College football: BYU, Utah State... 131
- Travis Wilson edges out Kendal Thompson... 92
- Greg Bell: New minimum-wage laws... 88
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU... 70
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- ESPN lists BYU and Utah State as... 64
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 54
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 50