A 28-year-old man was shot and killed in Stansbury Park early Sunday by a Tooele County sheriff's sergeant. Read more »
Most outside observers agree that higher education is screaming for disruption, but many of the old guards inside the gates like things the way they are. Meet Michael Crow, the field general in the... Read more »
GDP growth grew 5 percent in the third quarter. The U.S. economy seems to be booming, but the question remains if this is a blip or a boom? Read more »
Pew Research Center says 46 percent of kids live in a traditional, two-parent household with their parents, who are in their first marriage. The majority live in other types of family structures. Read more »
An ex-CIA operative busting child-sex rings. A college student promoting foster care. An innovative university president. An exiled cleric. A financial columnist. A values-driven gaming creator.... Read more »
Heading into Saturday afternoon’s conference-opening contest between BYU and No. 8 Gonzaga, both the Cougars and Bulldogs had enjoyed success from their sixth man this season. For BYU,... Read more »
A small but hearty group of Utahns from across the Wasatch Front came together Saturday to stand in support of public servants whom they believe don't often get the credit they deserve for the... Read more »
New Year’s EVE WinterFest celebrations on Temple Square include a variety of free entertainment and activities for adults, youths and children. EVE passes are not required. Read more »
The Jazz shot a season-low 35.7 percent from the field and 17.4 percent from 3-point range, but were able to hang on against the 76ers, who proved why they have an NBA-worst 4-25 record. Read more »
Jim Yorgason, once a TV executive, now finds fulfillment as CEO of the Utah Food Bank. Read more »
BOCA RATON, Fla. — With his illustrious 15-year head coaching career at Bingham High School finally coming to an end, it is quite fitting that Utah high school football legend Dave Peck went... Read more »
It was supposed to be a joke. "Are you still president?" comedian Stephen Colbert asked Barack Obama earlier this month. Read more »
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being forced out...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Pangos, Wiltjer lead Gonzaga to victory over...
- 'Somebody knows what happened,' daughter...
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 132
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 117
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 75
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 63
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 52
- Rally in support of police also draws... 42
- Letter: Access to health care 42