It costs, on average, $245,340 to raise a child to age 18, according to the annual U.S. Department of Agriculture reckoning. What your own child costs depends on a lot of things, including whether... Read more »
Ron Williams grew up without a family, was bounced around and battered. He found God at a point of crisis and never looked back. Now the nondenominational Christian minister and coach shares what... Read more »
An estimated 9.1 percent of the population in the United States have symptoms of depression, according to the Centers for Disease Control Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. Read more »
The American Fork Police Department is posting on Facebook and Twitter where its officers will be running enforcement. They say if it gets people to slow down, then it's a success. Read more »
Yes, it is the 21st century. Yes, the whole world is online. Yes, the communications for your job are important. Yes, at times you must be readily available. But despite all those factors, you do... Read more »
Versatile sophomore receiver is also getting reps at cornerback after Reggie Porter's season-ending injury. Read more »
Government troops fought to gain control of the rebel-held city of Donetsk and a key highway in eastern Ukraine on Wednesday — battles that left 34 residents and nine troops dead in just 24... Read more »
There will always be differences among people — different cultures, different countries, different colors, different character traits. But in the kingdom, you don’t define people by... Read more »
In a labor of love, about 130 University of Utah students spent Wednesday painting and cleaning The Road Home's winter overflow shelter. The shelter is an emergency home for homeless families... Read more »
Anonymous is a global network of online "hactivists," hackers and Internet users who “often have little in common other than a willingness to insert themselves into red-hot social and... Read more »
With restaurant patrons increasingly jumping on the Internet to make reservations, some high-end eateries here and across the country are adding a new tech wrinkle: having their clientele pay for... Read more »
Demand for apartments in Salt Lake County is at a decadelong high, according to a new report. The overall valleywide vacancy rate for residential rental housing registered at 3 percent — the... Read more »
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Mormons on social media react to Elder...
- Peavler: Final preseason breakdown of BYU,...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- College football: BYU, Utah State... 140
- Travis Wilson edges out Kendal Thompson... 105
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 88
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU... 75
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 60
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 53
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52