I’d like to suggest three things to consider if you find yourself in this situation of having a child very different from you. Read more »
A new poll by UtahPolicy.com revealed 64 percent of Utahns are in support of teachers carrying concealed weapons in school, but some in law enforcement don't agree. Read more »
Noe Rueda was raised in a loving but devastatingly poor home on Chicago’s West Side. To make ends meet, and to help financially support his mother and family, Rueda sold odds and ends and... Read more »
Band of brothers: Murray football players rally around teammate's younger brother struggling with cancer
The Ross family expected the support of extended family as their youngest child, 6-year-old Carson, battled a malignant brain tumor. What they didn't expect was the embrace and support the Murray... Read more »
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, with serious blue-collar appeal, might address the Republican class problem — unless he is out of his class. Read more »
Santaquin police Monday released the emotional 911 recording that two Bountiful girls made just minutes after escaping from three people who police say kidnapped them and held them hostage for 19... Read more »
Troy Dunn, who has served twice a Mormon bishop, has worked to reunite more than 40,000 people with their families over the past 25 years of his professional career. Read more »
BYU defensive coordinator Nick Howell says the Cougars' defense must improve as the season continues. Read more »
The U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce held its national convention Monday in Salt Lake City, offering training for Latino small-business owners and recognizing the growing role of Hispanic women in... Read more »
BOSTON — Three Afghanistan National Army officers who went missing during a training exercise at a Cape Cod military base were detained Monday at the U.S.-Canadian border, Massachusetts law... Read more »
Starting quarterback bounced back from a scary hit to help lead the Utes past Michigan, 26-10. Read more »
Among the "five or six" possible locations for a planned headquarters hotel for the Salt Palace Convention Center are spots on the convention center grounds itself, Salt Lake County Mayor Ben... Read more »
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 163
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 138
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 96
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 89
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 76
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 73