A 67-year-old woman was critically injured by a car that hit her while she was crossing a street in Odgen Wednesday evening. Read more »
Today’s tykes are affected by a consumerism-drenched culture, and keeping up with the junior Joneses is a battle that gets more fraught every year. Read more »
As an internal Salt Lake police investigation into the fatal shooting of a dog continues, another controversy has erupted over a possible settlement in the case. Read more »
While celebrating the organization of the first two stakes in Cambodia, former missionaries share stories of church growth in this unique country in southeast Asia. Read more »
Families are always portrayed in movies, but which one do you fit into best? Read more »
Newly released emails show the former IRS official Lois Lerner referring to some right-wing Republicans as "crazies" and more, a revelation that is fueling GOP claims of a political conspiracy at... Read more »
The prosecution of former Republican attorneys general John Swallow and Mark Shurtleff is getting plenty of attention that could have an affect on the November elections for better or worse. Read more »
The next big thing in world development may not come from government or NGOs – entrepreneurs with big ideas aim to revolutionize social good. Read more »
One of the reasons rates of childhood obesity are so high in the United States might be because children and parents don't recognize the kids are overweight. Read more »
Last month, Facebook was criticized for manipulating the site's algorithm to gauge user emotional response. Now, dating site OKCupid has admitted to mismatching couples on purpose. Read more »
The IRS agrees to investigate churches that preach politics after settling with atheist lobbying group
A recent IRS settlement with the Freedom from Religion Foundation, an atheist lobbying group, has the tax agency pledging to investigate religious groups and pastors who preach politics from the... Read more »
It's been called everything from excessive to 'laughably overused,' but news outlets continue to use the term 'breaking news.' Should they stop? Read more »
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 126
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 106
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 99
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 77
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 74
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 70
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66