People in Brigham City are building a home for the Sleight family. Evan Sleight was paralyzed from the neck down in a car accident four years ago. Read more »
Each summer about 40 young adults share their stage and musical talents while serving in Nauvoo, Illinois, as young performing missionaries. Marsie Trego served four months as a YPM playing her... Read more »
Kids are notorious for fibbing. Like most childhood challenges, there are many reasons for the behavior. Read more »
A consortium of environmental groups are challenging a district court judge's ruling upholding Utah's decision to allow more than 53,000 acre-feet of water to be diverted for use in a planned... Read more »
School police departments across the country have taken advantage of free military surplus gear, stocking up on mine resistant armored vehicles, grenade launchers and scores of M16 rifles. Read more »
A dispute between Draper City and residents of the Traverse Ridge Special Services District went before the Utah Supreme Court in a special session Wednesday. Read more »
Jameis Winston has been benched for the first half of Saturday's game against Clemson after making "offensive and vulgar" comments about women and Florida State officials say that the quarterback... Read more »
Call it brusque, boorish or downright barbaric. Whatever you call it, weaving in and out of traffic, laying on the horn and saluting with an upright digit is universally regarded as rude. So why is... Read more »
Two Utah lawmakers announced Wednesday they will sponsor a Utah Civics Education Initiative bill that would require high school students to pass a U.S. civics test in order to graduate. Read more »
Over half of American adults don't have a budget, and almost a quarter don't know how much they spend, but financial interventions may not be the answer. Read more »
A prosecutor says he'll immediately release transcripts and audio recordings of a grand jury investigation into the death of Michael Brown if the panel doesn't indict the suburban St. Louis police... Read more »
Police say an aggressive panhandler was arrested Tuesday after he smashed his guitar on a vehicle before pulling a woman out of the car and assaulting her for not giving him money. Read more »
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 111
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Letter: Moral decline 90
- 'They killed my son because he's... 78
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 71
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 68
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66