Kids at Shriners Hospital for Children enjoyed some holiday fun and extra warmth thanks to Salt Lake firefighters on Monday with Winter Fest. Read more »
In 1999, 74 percent of women in the United States worked. Today, that number has fallen to 69 percent. There are different theories on why that is. Read more »
For the seventh time in BYU history, the Cougars came to Florida seeking a win only to leave with a painful loss. Memphis rallied in the fourth quarter to tie BYU and then win in a second overtime... Read more »
Longtime KSL-TV political reporter Richard Piatt will join Congresswoman-elect Mia Love's office as communications director beginning in January. Read more »
Retailers are pushing another batch of mind-numbing products this year that top the worst toys for 2014. Read more »
The real-life artist portrayed in 'Big Eyes' credits her newfound faith for helping her take a stand
In her latest film, Amy Adams stars as painter, Margaret Keane, who took her ex-husband to court after years of watching him taking claim for her art. Keane says her courage to take a stand came... Read more »
Immediately following the 55-48 Memphis victory over BYU in the Miami Beach Bowl, a brawl broke out on the field of Marlins Park. Read more »
In April, the makers of "The Saratov Approach" will release a second film featuring missionaries of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in what director Garrett Batty calls another... Read more »
The Utah Division of Air Quality is seeking projects to award up to $100,000 in grants from the Clean Air Retrofit, Replacement, and Off-Road Technology Program. Read more »
There's no change in either the AP or coaches poll for the Runnin' Utes after their 59-46 win over UNLV on Saturday. Read more »
President Barack Obama rang in 2014 by declaring a "year of action," vowing to strengthen the nation by focusing on fairness, competitiveness and the power of American diplomacy. Since Congress... Read more »
The Bureau of Land Management Salt Lake Field Office has continued a prohibition of target shooting on about 900 acres of public land on the Lake Mountains in west Utah County. Read more »
- BYU falls to Memphis 55-48 in double overtime...
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between BYU...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- BYU falls to Memphis 55-48 in double... 102
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 94
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 65
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 55
- LDS Church clarifies position on... 54
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48