Newly released emails show the former IRS official Lois Lerner referring to some right-wing Republicans as "crazies" and more, a revelation that is fueling GOP claims of a political conspiracy at... Read more »
The prosecution of former Republican attorneys general John Swallow and Mark Shurtleff is getting plenty of attention that could have an affect on the November elections for better or worse. Read more »
The next big thing in world development may not come from government or NGOs – entrepreneurs with big ideas aim to revolutionize social good. Read more »
One of the reasons rates of childhood obesity are so high in the United States might be because children and parents don't recognize the kids are overweight. Read more »
Last month, Facebook was criticized for manipulating the site's algorithm to gauge user emotional response. Now, dating site OKCupid has admitted to mismatching couples on purpose. Read more »
It's been called everything from excessive to 'laughably overused,' but news outlets continue to use the term 'breaking news.' Should they stop? Read more »
Trying to figure out if you should try this beta marriage thing and do a two-year trial, or to be married in the traditional sense? We're here to help you figure it out. Read more »
As an internal Salt Lake police investigation into the fatal shooting of a dog continues, another controversy has erupted over a possible settlement in the case. Read more »
Management failures by the Obama administration set the stage for computer woes that paralyzed the president's new health care program last fall, nonpartisan investigators said in a report released... Read more »
The much-stronger-than-expected 4 percent rate of annual U.S. economic growth from April through June, reported Wednesday by the Commerce Department, put to rest fears that the U.S. economy was... Read more »
A former Utah airline pilot was sentenced Wednesday to more than two years in prison for groping a 14-year-old girl in the seat next to him during an off-duty flight. Read more »
SANDY — A sellout crowd of 20,295 couldn’t cheer Real Salt Lake to victory, but those fans were treated to a night of great soccer in a 1-1 draw between RSL and the New York Red Bulls.... Read more »
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 123
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 106
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 99
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 74
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 62