A Murray man died Thursday night after he was pinned underneath a pickup truck in his driveway. Read more »
The year 2013 was a milestone for me, with lots of life changes. As I step deep into my 30s now, I thought it might be interesting to take a look back at my 20s. Read more »
Lawmakers pass bill requiring complaints by parents be reviewed, posted by State Office of Education
A bill requiring a parent review committee to field complaints on curriculum was narrowly approved by lawmakers in the final minutes of the 2014 legislative session. Read more »
Using sound devices to probe for voices and telescopic cameras to peer into small spaces, workers searching a pile of rubble from a gas explosion in New York City continued to treat it Friday as a... Read more »
The Legislature in Utah often imposes itself on local governments here and there to satisfy demands from some constituency or to fix a perceived problem. The legal and constitutional right to do so... Read more »
While nonbelievers can obviously be good people, it's difficult to see on what basis they can justify their moral beliefs or criticize others who don't share them. Read more »
The House voted 41-28 late Thursday night to pass a bill restricting cellphone use while driving. Read more »
Lawmakers took key steps on improving Utah's air quality by creating new programs, funding local research and providing tax-based incentives for clean cars. They directed more than $3 million in... Read more »
Russian President Vladimir Putin maintained on Thursday that Moscow did not instigate the Crimea crisis and thanked Paralympic leaders for not wading into the tensions over Ukraine. Read more »
Lawmakers appropriated more than $240 million in additional funding to public and higher education during the 2014 legislative session. Read more »
Not feeling overly confident that Utah, having lost seven of eight, will pick up its first win at EnergySolutions Arena since returning from its grueling, six-game road trip? There’s a good... Read more »
An industry spokesman says Americans spent an all-time high of $55.7 billion on their pets in 2013 and will creep close to $60 billion this year. Read more »
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- Utah basketball: Utes get 'punched in the...
- BYU football: D-line returned missionaries...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere... 99
- Minute-by-minute: How Utah and USU lost... 94
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast... 89
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 86
- How will students pay for soaring debt?... 76
- BYU basketball: Gonzaga builds early... 72
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 70
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66