Five financial things to make sure you do before the end of this year. Read more »
As terrorism continues to grow like a cancer (and whatever happened in Ottawa, it was terrorism), freedom begins to look differently. We may never regain what is lost. Read more »
Bill Mumma, a former Wall Street executive and now president and chairman of the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, is bullish on the prospects of government, courts and the American people... Read more »
It might seem like suspenseful stories about the supernatural are often at odds with religious beliefs, but scholars and Christian writers say they have a lot in common. Read more »
Latter-day Saints take a high view of the reliability of scripture, but we don't believe in scriptural inerrancy. And, anyway, some aspects of the scriptures are more important than others. We... Read more »
Changing fields: Returned missionary college football players find new opportunities to share gospel
Returned Mormon missionaries playing college football at schools such as Stanford, San Jose State, Oregon State, Air Force and Arizona State share stories, experiences. Read more »
While Utah leads the United States in charitable giving, charities are concerned that donations from the wealthy have taken a downturn. Rather than wring their hands, some charities are taking a... Read more »
RSL heads for the playoffs as a model franchise, while Chivas reportedly awaits disbanding. Read more »
Alvaro Saborio and Kyle Beckerman each halted scoring droughts as Real Salt Lake wrapped up the regular season with a 2-0 victory over Chivas USA. Read more »
Despite a 2004 federal law, the state of California is telling churches and other faith-based employers their health insurance programs must pay for elective surgical abortions. Two Christian... Read more »
Offense working hard to get issues resolved as Utah gears up for Saturday's Pac-12 visit by USC. Read more »
Organizers hope to draw as many as 10,000 people to a Thursday night rally in Price that's meant to educate the public about the benefits of developing Utah's coal, oil and natural gas resources. Read more »
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 150
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 111
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 89
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 73
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 69
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 50