In a study that examined how well employers in various states protected working fathers and mothers, most states didn't score very well. Few states have generous policies that allow moms and dads... Read more »
Most Americans react negatively to the idea of an arranged marriage. The thought creates a mental picture of a young couple forced to wed by controlling families. But much of the world sees it... Read more »
In late July 1847, the Mormon pioneers gazed at the Salt Lake Valley, which would be a home to thousands of the Saints. They built homes, shops, schools and churches, but in only 11 years they were... Read more »
Parents need to be careful with their children these days—not for the safety of the children, but for the well-being of the parent. More parents are facing arrests and court battles for... Read more »
More than 90 young single adults attended the YSA conference in Cambodia June 2014. Read more »
As Utes prepare for 10th season since becoming the original BCS busters, coaches and players reflect on historic campaign. Read more »
As of last week, an Indigogo campaign for a documentary to be titled "Batkid Begins" went live, asking to raise $100,000 to tell the story of Miles Scott, a 5-year-old boy who beat leukemia. Read more »
President Barack Obama's choice to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs pledged Tuesday to transform the beleaguered agency, saying that "systematic failures" must be addressed. Read more »
Utes capped undefeated seasons with major bowl victories over Pittsburgh and Alabama. Read more »
One of the original restaurants at The Gateway will serve its last meal in Salt Lake City early next month. Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill announced Tuesday it will be closing its Utah location... Read more »
Family history research has changed over the years since I was a little boy. There is a flood of digitized records and documents to help us record and store information on our family ancestors and... Read more »
Fiesta Bowl team faced expectations that made former Utah coach uncomfortable. How they'd love those expectations now. Read more »
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 222
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 87
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 76
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 73
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 71