The Utah Debate Commission begins its series of 2014 campaign debates. Debates can have impact on the elections and sometimes can be game-changing events. Read more »
The Los Angeles Angels are American League West divisional champs and former Utah slugger C.J. Cron did his part to help the Angels clinch their first division title since 2009. Read more »
Police arrested an armed man after chasing him on foot through heavy pedestrian traffic Sunday night. Read more »
The young-adult thriller "The Maze Runner" raced to the box-office top spot with $32.5 million, sprinting past Liam Neeson's "A Walk Among the Tombstones." Read more »
Amy Donaldson: Liz Stephen and other female athletes hope Fast and Female enriches the lives of participants
The goal of Fast and Female is to convince girls that sports can and will enrich their lives. Girls between the ages of 9 and 19 are six times more likely to drop out of sports during that time... Read more »
Don't let the lying get you down. Sure, married couples tell each other lies. But being aware of them may help your marriage succeed. Read more »
Starting a garden to save money — or pay off debt — sounds like a good idea ... until you consider the time, money and mistakes that come with it. Read more »
In BYU’s 41-33 win over Virginia last Saturday, the Cougar defense was on the field for 102 plays. Asked how he felt after defending that many play, safety Craig Bills said, “Really... Read more »
The mothers of two Bountiful girls police say were kidnapped at knife point and held hostage for 19 hours before escaping in Santaquin don't believe it was a spur of the moment crime. Read more »
Tens of thousands of activists walked through Manhattan on Sunday, warning that climate change is destroying the Earth — in stride with demonstrators around the world who urged policymakers... Read more »
D.H. Lawrence said, “Tragedy is like strong acid — it dissolves away all but the very gold of truth.” In Scott Shelton's post-tragedy message lies a glimpse into the human heart... Read more »
In advance of the midterm elections in November and the 2016 presidential race, Republicans nationally are trying to show they aren’t just the party of “no.” They claim to have... Read more »
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 95
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 71
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66