Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks' ability to deal with flaws has given them confidence heading to nationals
This year's team focused on addressing the details and it's paid huge dividends in the postseason as Utah prepares for its 39th trip to the NCAA's national gymnastics championships in Alabama. Read more »
A 17-year-old boy was shot in the ankle while in the kitchen of his West Valley apartment Wednesday when a man fired a gun from the parking lot, police say. Read more »
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau estimated in 2013 that outstanding student loans have swelled to over $1.2 trillion. Read more »
Having a hard time deciding where to take your family at this weekend's FanX convention? Check out these family-friendly activities. Read more »
Supporters of an education tax credit program that offers scholarships to private and religious schools in New Hampshire packed the Supreme Court chambers for arguments on the constitutionality of... Read more »
Pro-Russian insurgents commandeered six Ukrainian armored vehicles along with their crews and hoisted Russian flags over them Wednesday, dampening the central government's hopes of re-establishing... Read more »
Two groups came together Wednesday night to create understanding between groups commonly seen as oppositional. Read more »
The release of President Obama’s tax returns has generated plenty of discussion, but some of the most interesting tidbits come not from how much he got, but from how much he gave. Read more »
Surviving the unthinkable: Utah lineman who lost brothers, friend in car accident found solace, healing with football family
Salesi "Leka" Uhatafe chose to play football for Utah because of the family atmosphere, and it was that culture that helped him heal after losing both his brothers and one of his best friends in a... Read more »
Is the family as we know it disappearing? Are those who believe in and live within natural, traditional families becoming a minority for the first time in the history of the world? Some... Read more »
Trey Burke scored a career-high 32 points and Gordon Hayward added 23 as Utah (25-57) ended a five-game losing streak with the win over Minnesota (40-42). Read more »
Gov. Gary Herbert continued to be optimistic Wednesday that the federal government will sign off soon on his proposed alternative to Medicaid expansion following meetings in Washington, D.C.,... Read more »
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists to...
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Have an irritable toddler? Here's one simple...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 98
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 76
- Ask Angela: With so few choices, should... 75
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists... 59
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Why the... 56