Having more money in your hands isn’t the big answer here. What you both need is a behavior change when it comes to money. My advice is to leave the 529 alone. Read more »
The American family has become less stable because of two forces that are battering its once-stable foundations. That doesn't mean either factor is bad, but the combination can seriously shake... Read more »
Experts on family often express a wishlist for what children should learn. It includes topics like media literacy, relationship IQ and emotional intelligence. Read more »
New rules adopted by the Securities and Exchange Commission are intended to address risks of liquidity runs on institutional money market funds by fund participants. Read more »
President Obama Monday said he intends to nominate Rabbi David Saperstein, a veteran religious liberty advocate, as the first non-Christian to serve as U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International... Read more »
The Utah Transit Authority got a firsthand look Monday at one of the latest all-electric mass transit vehicles. UTA is examining the bus and its charging technology manufactured by South... Read more »
Mindy McKnight, a mother of six and member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-days Saints recently discussed her successful hairstyling YouTube channel with Katie Couric. Read more »
Signaling an escalation of Israel's Gaza operation, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told Israelis Monday to be ready for a "prolonged" war, and the military warned Palestinians in three large... Read more »
A Lindon man has been arrested for fraud-related investigations in two counties totaling more than $100,000. Read more »
As well as BYU quarterback Taysom Hill played at times last season — rushing for more than 1,344 yards and throwing for nearly 3,000 more — his teammates say they expect to see even... Read more »
Roughly 70 guests gathered at a Salt Lake City home Monday to celebrate Eid al-Fitr, which marks the end of Ramadan, a month of fasting and cleansing for Muslims. Read more »
You don’t use life insurance to leave an estate. It’s a bad idea. You leave an estate by saving and investing. Read more »
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 144
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 109
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 94
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 93
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says... 86
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61