Secretary of State John Kerry said religious freedom "is a birthright of every human being" in unveiling the State Department's annual International Religious Freedom Report. Read more »
Ray Manzarek, a founding member of the 1960s rock group The Doors whose versatile and often haunting keyboards complemented Jim Morrison's gloomy baritone and helped set the mood for some of rock's... Read more »
Religious leaders are curious to find out the outcome of a case the Supreme Court agreed to take up this fall. Read more »
Mountain views, faster takeoffs and workout equipment are a few things Salt Lake City officials are considering as they draw up plans for a nearly $2 billion remake of the city's airport. Read more »
Complaining that Jodi Arias' sensational murder case has become a modern-day "witch trial," her lawyers tried to quit in the middle of the death-penalty phase Monday, then said they will call only... Read more »
President Randy Rigby and general manager Dennis Lindsey will be in New York City, hoping to beat the odds and bring a high pick back to Utah. Read more »
For a century, the Boy Scouts of America has provided the young men of Utah an unparalleled program of character development through outdoor adventure, leadership training and service. The state's... Read more »
Many of today's national conversations about religion center around the increasing number of young adults who say they do not belong to a faith. However, alongside the rise of the "nones" (a term... Read more »
Residents wait out a storm and potential tornadoes in Broken Arrow, Okla., after a tornado ripped a path through Moore, Okla. Read more »
Portland Trail Blazers and former Weber State guard Damian Lillard’s bodyguards allegedly beat up two brothers who took a photograph of the 2013 NBA Rookie of the Year, according to a report... Read more »
Real Salt Lake, the Major League Soccer team that bears the XanGo brand on the front of its jersies, declined to comment on pending litigation involving the juice brand's five founders. Read more »
White House chief of staff Denis McDonough and other senior presidential advisers knew in late April that an upcoming report was likely to find that IRS employees had inappropriately targeted... Read more »
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson...
- Utah State runner Brittany Fisher gaining...
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Amy Donaldson: LDS boxer B.J. Flores hopes...
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian... 86
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a... 78
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle:... 68
- Ryan Teeples: Ziggy Ansah's story... 68
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- Letters: No welfare, ever 52
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 52