New moms are the focus in a commercial released by Pampers Japan on July 31. Read more »
Three people have been charged with murder in the death of a man whose body was found in the basement of a burning home in Price last month. Read more »
An estimated 9.1 percent of the population in the United States have symptoms of depression, according to the Centers for Disease Control Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. Read more »
The Utes kickoff their 2014 next week and when the season starts, Utah will have a three-headed force running the football. Troy McCormick, though, adds the "home run" speed. Read more »
In a labor of love, about 130 University of Utah students spent Wednesday painting and cleaning The Road Home's winter overflow shelter. The shelter is an emergency home for homeless families... Read more »
Riot police and soldiers acting on their president's orders used scrap wood and barbed wire to seal off 50,000 people inside their Liberian slum Wednesday, trying to contain the Ebola outbreak that... Read more »
There has been some criticism of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in blogs and columns. But the summer's viral sensation is about as good as it gets when it comes to fundraising. Read more »
The family of a man who fell to his death in Little Cottonwood Canyon says he was an experienced hiker whose love for the outdoors only grew after he moved to Utah. Read more »
An expert in firearms examination testified Wednesday that the shell casing found under a Roosevelt man's body was fired from the same gun police recovered when they arrested the Fort Duchesne man... Read more »
This fall, the Deseret News and KSL will bring you all the high school football, soccer and volleyball coverage you've come to expect. But we're not satisfied, and that's where you come in. Read more »
Researching Family History: The sadness that comes from lost or ruined photos and documents — and the resolution
Heavy downpours of rain and ensuing landslides over the past three weeks are a reminder to plan ahead for potential big-time calamities. Read more »
A federal program is working in partnership with counties and communities to help prevent the devastating impacts from floods, fires and wind. In Sanpete County, the Natural Resources Conservation... Read more »
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Mormons on social media react to Elder...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- SUU coach Ed Lamb is not a Mormon but serves...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Elder Bednar invites Mormons to use social...
- Peavler: Final preseason breakdown of BYU,...
- College football: BYU, Utah State... 139
- Travis Wilson edges out Kendal Thompson... 102
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 80
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU... 74
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 60
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 52
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52