A growing number of American adults provide care for an adult or child with significant health challenges. For many of them, technology is a valuable tool for gathering information and finding... Read more »
A judge in Nevada has ruled against federal prosecutors who sought to delay the civil case against Jeremy Johnson and other iWorks defendants, paving the way for testimony that could involve Utah... Read more »
Members of the Utah House will investigate embattled Attorney General John Swallow outside of the impeachment process, a decision made Wednesday by the majority GOP after three hours of... Read more »
This year's Deseret News softball MVPs earned the honor with the way they played and the way they inspired their teammates. Read more »
Mayor Ralph Becker voiced concern for Salt Lake City's poorest residents Wednesday before vetoing the City Council's 2013-14 budget and its accompanying 13.8 percent tax increase. Read more »
Protesters at an anti-corruption rally at the Capitol Wednesday said they want the impeachment process to go forward and want Attorney General John Swallow out. Read more »
San Juan's Tatiana Su'e Su'e has never relied on her talent as she works hard and plays hard for her teammates. That work ethic helped her lead her school to a state softball title, and now she's... Read more »
The annual Utah Arts Festival is setting up shop at Library Square in Salt Lake City. It runs Thursday through Sunday. Read more »
Former University of Kansas player Jeff Withey, a shot-blocking 7-foot center from the same school that brought Jazz fans Greg Osterg in 1995, works out for the team Wednesday in preparation for... Read more »
The Jazz have three picks, including two in the first round, with which to fill several needs before the start of next season. Read more »
Hall of Fame coach will take on a role with his former team's front office, helping out with scouting on the professional and college ranks, among other duties. Read more »
Two U.S. senators have pushed forward a second challenge to the Obama administration's opposition to legislative language that offers a “protection of rights of conscience of members of the... Read more »
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah Utes...
- Ryan Teeples: BYU sports is for BYUtv, not...
- Colorado Mormons join other faiths in...
- BYU football: Cougars must secure their... 187
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney... 77
- High school football: Reigning Mr.... 72
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different... 70
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for... 63
- Pew study: News media inserted bias... 57
- Holding offers from Utah, USU, American... 48
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah... 46