BERLIN — Trying to tamp down concerns about government over-reach, President Barack Obama on Wednesday defended U.S. Internet and phone surveillance programs as narrowly targeted efforts that... Read more »
My oldest son is a pre-teen, and I realize this is where it begins, this slow separation, the way kids break away in small ways to test their independence. Read more »
Big crowds for USA World Cup Qualifying again raise the question of top foreign leagues adding a team in the Colonies. Read more »
In front of a sell-out crowd at Rio Tinto Stadium, the U.S. men's national team wins its third-straight World Cup qualifying match in the past two weeks courtesy of a Jozy Altidore goal in the 73rd... Read more »
The Salt Lake City Council forged ahead in adopting amendments to next year's budget despite the mayor's threat to veto, and pushed a proposed property tax increase to $8 million. Read more »
Down Right Now, an Internet services monitoring site, noted that Facebook is experiencing a "likely service disruption" at 9:28 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, June 18. Read more »
A legislative investigation into Attorney General John Swallow that would mark the beginning of possible impeachment proceedings is "highly likely," House Majority Leader Brad Dee, R-Ogden, said... Read more »
Novice swimmers were paddling and kicking, others were practicing blowing bubbles and floating. But it wasn't just a normal day at the Fairmont Aquatic Center. The kids were attempting to break the... Read more »
In a new national report, the country's colleges and universities have been rated mediocre at preparing teachers for the classroom. Read more »
Emphasizing that needs of homeless families and individuals respect no season, The Road Home will conduct a 24-hour online giving campaign to raise funds and awareness about homeless families and... Read more »
As Utahns head into the state's forests and parks to enjoy the state's many recreational offerings, wildlife and forest officials are telling outdoor enthusiasts to take precautions to... Read more »
The National Marriage Project at the University of Virginia comes to one rather surprising but very strong and well-supported conclusion. Read more »
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for 'I'm a...
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Dick Harmon: Bronco Mendenhall and Cecil O....
- Miss Utah USA's bungled interview creates...
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- Miss Utah USA gets second chance at question...
- BYU football: Cougars must secure their... 149
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for... 60
- Commentary: Neither the Utes nor Aggies... 54
- Pew study: News media inserted bias... 51
- Holding offers from Utah, USU, American... 48
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different... 42
- Survey: Gay and lesbian population has... 41
- BYU football: Mendenhall calls 2012... 39