Republican members of Utah's congressional delegation stood in support of GOP 4th District candidate Mia Love on Wednesday and slammed the campaign tactics of her opponent, Democrat Doug Owens. Read more »
Participants from 22 nations began strategic planning Tuesday for the 2015 World Congress of Families in Salt Lake City, the first U.S. city to host an event criticized by gay activists for... Read more »
American Fork girls won their first 5A title since 2009, while the American Fork boys lived up to their No. 1 national ranking. Read more »
By getting the urge to splurge under control, it’s possible to save significant amounts of cash that can be used to stretch your household budget. Here are several things people often overpay... Read more »
Organizers hope to draw as many as 10,000 people to a Thursday night rally in Price that's meant to educate the public about the benefits of developing Utah's coal, oil and natural gas resources. Read more »
Despite a 2004 federal law, the state of California is telling churches and other faith-based employers their health insurance programs must pay for elective surgical abortions. Two Christian... Read more »
Ute coach Larry Krystkowiak and senior guard Delon Wright are representing Utah at the annual conference gathering in San Francisco. Read more »
Jeffrey Fowle is back on American soil, but there are still many reasons to question North Korea's religious freedom violations, analysts said. Read more »
Following approval by the board of trustees, the Utah Transit Authority will move ahead with its second transit-oriented development to be located in West Jordan. Read more »
Pitcher Matthew Neil is at the bottom of his mountain, and he’s ready to climb. What’s at the top? Read more »
Despite the high amount of negativity on the Internet, it seems website users are uniting through social media. Read more »
Proposed rules on university researchers' cultivation of industrial hemp may go beyond legislative intent of Utah's law, says Sen. Mark Madsen, R-Lehi. One proposal would give law enforcement... Read more »
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 150
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 110
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 86
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 69
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 53