Why are more people over the traditional retirement age still working? I’m 63, with many friends and family who are in this age bracket, and most of us still “work,” although the... Read more »
Police have arrested two more people in the killing of a Cedar City man, including the victim's stepdaughter. Read more »
Among the host of reasons for BYU’s defensive struggles this season is a lack of experience. The Cougars lost a host of veteran contributors to graduation, like linebackers Kyle Van Noy,... Read more »
President Barack Obama’s policies failed in Iraq because he doesn’t understand the culture — something he and Democrats are supposedly good at doing. Read more »
A Clearfield pediatrician has been arrested by the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force in a child pornography investigation. Read more »
Christian Stewart is improving in BYU's offense as the Cougars search for ways to snap out of a four-game losing streak. Read more »
Walking around looking at museum art might not be the first thing on kids' list of fun things to do. But what if, instead of "don't touch," they got the chance to see it from a hands-on perspective? Read more »
A Maine judge gave nurse Kaci Hickox the OK to go wherever she pleases, handing state officials a defeat Friday in their bid to restrict her movements as a precaution against Ebola. Read more »
A quarter-century after East Germans first freely crossed into the West, decades of atheism have left their mark. However, those who do embrace faith become strong adherents, observers say. Read more »
First Amendment Partnership President Tim Schultz spoke with Deseret News head editor Paul Edwards about his new organization and how it plans to help churches with religious freedom cases. Read more »
I think Francis Scott Key was off-key in ending our anthem with “the land of the free and the home of the brave.” Bravery comes before freedom. Now is the time for the brave to lead. Read more »
Two days after ending negotiations with big man Enes Kanter, the Jazz reportedly reached a $42 million deal with the shooting guard. Read more »
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Strack family: Search warrants begin 'to...
- Prison relocation process slows down
- Live streams: 1A volleyball tournament...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 79
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 63
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 59
- Doug Owens ahead of Mia Love in new poll 59
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- Most Utah students aren't proficient in... 54
- High school football: State tournament... 54