Promising to "destroy" this group with the help of "a broad coalition" of "partners," Barack Obama said last week, "I welcome congressional support for this effort." He obviously thinks such... Read more »
A man who is already awaiting trial for allegedly stabbing a classmate at Duchesne High School in May has been ordered to stand trial for allegedly attacking his own sister with a hammer. Read more »
The university student was desperate to flee Gaza after suffering through years of border closures and three wars. Read more »
Comic books are more than fodder for Hollywood movies. For some kids, they can be a gateway into a lifelong love of reading. Read more »
Oquirrh Elementary students received t-shirts donated by Shoe Carnival as part of the Walk Tall, Respect for All anti-bullying campaign. Read more »
Utah head coach Kyle Whittingham said on Monday the team that wins the turnover margin will most likely win the game. The numbers show the Utes should have an advantage. Read more »
Churches may not know the day or the hour when they need to have an interim or permanent replacement for the senior pastor. Read more »
Memo to NFL: Dump the PR department because you don't need it. No matter what terrible things your players do, the fans always come back for their NFL fix Read more »
Growth in online shopping is boosting profit at FedEx, and the company plans to hire more than 50,000 extra workers to handle what is shaping up as another record year for holiday-season package... Read more »
Three men were charged Wednesday in connection with a gang-related shooting in a Kearns parking lot that ended in a high-speed chase. Read more »
Teams of firefighters went house-to-house on Wednesday to pin down damage done by a wildfire that officials estimated had destroyed 110 homes and damaged another 90 when flames swept through the... Read more »
The United States welcomed 146 new citizens at This Is the Place Heritage Park in Salt Lake City on Wednesday. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services saw the new citizens take the oath during a... Read more »
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Peavler: 3 is a magic number for BYU after...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose marriage,...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will not go...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 122
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Letter: Moral decline 90
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 77
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 72
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 70
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 69
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66