The Savior Jesus Christ knows how to perfectly comfort us, because in atoning for our sins, Christ took upon himself our infirmities "that he may know according to the flesh how to succor his... Read more »
Nearly a dozen local religious leaders joined hands Saturday to bless a group of advocates traveling around the country to increase support for comprehensive immigration reform. Read more »
Faith may be hidden in Hollywood. But for those actors, directors and producers who dare to look upward and speak to the pubic through art that is good and refining, they will find an audience of... Read more »
Coming this December is the latest version of the beloved book, musical and motion picture, "Annie." Columbia Pictures has pulled together several big names for this production starring Jamie Foxx... Read more »
CARSON, Calif. — With seconds left to play, goalkeeper Nick Rimando needed to do only one thing to preserve Real Salt Lake's meager lead Saturday night: Foil one of Major League... Read more »
High school boys basketball: Underdog Monticello earns first title in 20 years by believing in each other
The Monticello Buckaroos earned the school's second boys basketball championship 20 years to the day of their first title. Read more »
Iron County sheriff's officials are investigating the death of a 51-year-old man found outside of Cedar City Saturday. Read more »
The 401(k) is disappearing and threatening millions of retirees. Read more »
Like his famous brother Clayton, Carlton Christensen, the newly appointed director of development for Salt Lake County, seeks innovative solutions to get the job done better. Read more »
The profane and irreverent but critically acclaimed Broadway musical "The Book of Mormon" is coming to Utah's Capitol Theatre next summer. Read more »
Thanks to a late surge, the Jazz snapped their five-game losing streak and ended their otherwise miserable 10-day road trip with a spirit-lifting 104-92 win over the Sixers at Wells Fargo Center on... Read more »
Brenden Sorensen, 14, has been diagnosed with Usher Syndrome and doctors say he will lose his vision. His father and stepmother are raising money so that he can see the more of the world while he... Read more »
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 98
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 83
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 74
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 67
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 56