A Mexican judge has ordered the immediate release of a jailed U.S. Marine veteran who spent eight months behind bars for crossing the border with loaded guns. Read more »
A new study suggests that having a positive and happy family meal will keep children at healthy weights. Read more »
A 25 percent increase in population over the last four years is helping to fuel a housing boom in Herriman that is putting pressure on what is locally known as "Herriman Hills." One group of... Read more »
A Maine judge gave nurse Kaci Hickox the OK to go wherever she pleases, handing state officials a defeat Friday in their bid to restrict her movements as a precaution against Ebola. Read more »
Now that one team from each conference has been eliminated, the really playoffs begin with home-and-home conference semifinals. Here's our rankings of the final eight teams. Read more »
About 30 contestants dressed in their Halloween best and dropped huge pumpkins off the Trolley Square Water Tower in Salt Lake City on Friday. Read more »
Kate Kelly, leader of a group seeking women's ordination to the LDS priesthood, appealed her excommunication to her stake president in late July. She announced Friday that her appeal was denied. Read more »
'Duck Dynasty' daughter Sadie Robertson talks dating, confidence and being a child of God in new book
Although Sadie Robertson's life has changed drastically since the first episode of "Duck Dynasty" aired in 2012, she has stayed true to herself and her values. Her book, "Live Original," was... Read more »
Why are more people over the traditional retirement age still working? I’m 63, with many friends and family who are in this age bracket, and most of us still “work,” although the... Read more »
Among the host of reasons for BYU’s defensive struggles this season is a lack of experience. The Cougars lost a host of veteran contributors to graduation, like linebackers Kyle Van Noy,... Read more »
Police have arrested two more people in the killing of a Cedar City man, including the victim's stepdaughter. Read more »
President Barack Obama’s policies failed in Iraq because he doesn’t understand the culture — something he and Democrats are supposedly good at doing. Read more »
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Couple with triplets expecting twins: 'We're...
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Prison relocation process slows down
- Mom of Darrien Hunt being investigated in...
- The Clean Cut: 'Studio C' releases 3 'Hunger...
- Live streams: 1A volleyball tournament...
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 63
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 59
- Doug Owens ahead of Mia Love in new poll 59
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- Most Utah students aren't proficient in... 54
- High school football: State tournament... 54
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 50