The Roman governor Pilate, confronting Jesus Christ, asked if he was a king. This was a conflict between power and truth, and Christ chose the truth. Why current threats to banish Christ from... Read more »
Ned Grabavoy netted the lone goal for Real Salt Lake Saturday night in the 1-0 win versus winless Portland. Read more »
Nepal's authorities temporarily halted climbing on Mount Everest while search teams dug through snow and ice Sunday for three Sherpa guides missing in the deadliest avalanche on the world's highest... Read more »
Salt Lake County Sheriff Jim Winder said it was "good police work" that led police to a suspect in the death of 59-year-old Margaret Steffey, just hours before the 18-year-old was to board a plane... Read more »
Slide into pitch blackness. Pedal harder to make the trains go faster. Walk across a swinging rope bridge. Stand with winds of up to 85 mph blowing your hair. Then go check out the other 397 things... Read more »
General manager Dennis Lindsey willingly admits the Utah Jazz, days removed from the conclusion of a 25-57 season, have taken a step backwards. Read more »
Howard Lyon and Shari Lyon attend the 2014 Easter Art Show on Temple Square, with the theme "Lift Up Thine Eyes Unto Heaven," at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in Salt Lake City on... Read more »
BYU men's volleyball: Cougars trounce the Trojans in straight sets in the first round of the MPSF tournament
The Cougars put together their most complete match of the season in an impressive straight set victory over the Trojans. Read more »
In recent years, Salt Lake City has attracted positive attention for having an environment conducive to start-up businesses and career growth. But that could change if the city can’t keep... Read more »
Former Utah standout is preparing for next month's NFL draft. Read more »
The captain of the ferry that sank off South Korea, leaving more than 300 missing or dead, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of negligence and abandoning people in need. Two crew members also were... Read more »
A 33-year-old Chicago man died early Saturday after he was stabbed multiple times during an argument with a man who approached him and a female companion aggressively. Read more »
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- New mission presidents
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Is Tyrone Corbin gone? Utah Jazz, coach's...
- 9 things to never buy at yard sales
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 107
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 91
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 89
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists... 78
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 78
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 76
- Ask Angela: With so few choices, should... 75
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66