A Utah-based agent for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has been indicted in federal court for assaulting someone in custody. Read more »
Citation at USANA, last week, underscored how being under the microscope is a full-time project for a big-time signal-caller. Read more »
The Zions Bank Utah Consumer Attitude Index increased 6.6 points to 104.9 from June to July, landing at an all-time high. Utah’s consumer attitude index has improved 19.4 points over the past... Read more »
A Logan man accused of chaining his 6-year-old son to a bed while he was at work has been ordered to stand trial on the charges against him. Read more »
Very religious Americans are more likely to be Republican, while the nonreligious are more likely to be Democrats, according to a new poll from Gallup. Read more »
Bingham High School opens at No. 23 in the USA Today Super 25 Expert Rankings released Tuesday. The poll ranks the top high school football programs in nation. Read more »
Due to tremendous demand, the LDS Church released more tickets to the Ogden Utah Temple Open House on Tuesday, making the announcement at the outset of a tour for media of the reconstructed temple. Read more »
Gov. Gary Herbert Tuesday introduced Val Hale as the executive director of the Governor’s Office of Economic Development. He succeeds Spencer Eccles who is stepping down to return to the... Read more »
Hispanics are flocking to movie theaters in droves. But are they being underrepresented on screen? Read more »
Isn’t it time for some good news on addressing global warming? A carbon fee and dividend policy can lead to increased jobs, a growing economy, better health and reduced greenhouse gas emissions. Read more »
For nearly two months, images of immigrant children who have crossed the border without a parent, only to wind up in concrete holding cells once in United States, have tugged at heartstrings. Yet... Read more »
A former firefighter has filed a lawsuit against the Clinton Fire Department for discrimination and harassment she said spanned her five-year tenure with the department. Read more »
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- Two powerful forces make American families...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 147
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 101
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 96
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 94
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 74
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 63