USU offensive lineman Kevin Whimpey is wearing many hats these days, including husband, college football player, student, ward clerk and new father. Read more »
Fire destroyed a mobile home in West Valley City Wednesday morning, leaving a family of three homeless just a day before Thanksgiving. Read more »
Falling gas prices. Soaring stock market. Unemployment at a six-year-low. Read more »
As the U.N. celebrated the 25th anniversary of the treaty on the Rights of the Child, many countries spoke out on the rights of the parents to determine the sex education of their children, and a... Read more »
The classic play "Peter Pan" written in 1904 and the novel "Peter and Wendy" written in 1911 by J.M. Barrie has been recreated several times throughout the past 100 years. Read more »
Utah's two research universities ranked among the top 100 institutions in some subjects from a list of 20,000 institutions worldwide in a new index measuring the quality and quantity of published... Read more »
So far this season, Christian Stewart has thrown 17 touchdown passes in relief of starter Taysom Hill. HIs goal as a senior who walked on was to throw just one. From where he's had to work his way... Read more »
People protesting the Ferguson, Missouri, grand jury decision took to the streets in cities across the U.S. for a second day Tuesday, showing that the racially charged case has inflamed tensions... Read more »
David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Piano Guys and other famous YouTubers to participate in world's largest interfaith Nativity
The world record for the largest live Nativity will be challenged next week in Utah, and you could be a part of it. The event will take place next Monday, Dec. 1, at Rock Canyon Park. Read more »
A bill that would increase the personal income tax rate in Utah by 1 percent, collecting an added $585 million for education each year, has incited debate among lawmakers, educators and policy... Read more »
Nathan Glad is a grateful boy. He is also a fragile one. He was born with osteogenesis imperfecta (brittle bone disease), which means his bones have the approximate density of uncooked pasta. Read more »
Shopping on Black Friday seems like good financial sense — there are some amazing deals. But here are four reasons why you might want to skip the shopping malls and hang with your family on... Read more »
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 160
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 93
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 68
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Letter: What this issue is really about 64
- New friends plan to work together to... 60
- Letter: New slavery 52