About one in 68 kids have autism in the country. But what are some of the signs? Here's 14 potential ones. Read more »
After walking through the newly renovated Ogden Utah Temple, open house visitors will be able to ask questions and learn more about the role of temples in a reception tent at the end of the tour. Read more »
Republicans are ready to muscle legislation through the House authorizing an election-year lawsuit against President Barack Obama that accuses him of exceeding his powers in enforcing his health... Read more »
Do your children have interests and talents in areas that are new to you? How do you encourage them? Read more »
Meghan McCain, daughter of once presidential candidate John McCain, has gone on record saying she doesn't plan to watch Sarah Palin's planned news channel, the Sarah Palin Chanel. Read more »
A new poll found that most Americans across religious and party lines believe the unaccompanied children at the border should be offered support and shelter, and should be seen as refugees, not... Read more »
New York City is now spending $200 million on private schools for special education. Critics argue that this is sapping the city's ability to provide special education in mainstream schools, let... Read more »
An article in The Atlantic asks why retailers don't promote for Ramadan, but the Muslim holiday is more present in mainstream culture than ever. Read more »
Norway's failed experiment with Internet voting puts Utah's efforts in an interesting light. Read more »
A Utah-based agent for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has been indicted in federal court for assaulting someone in custody. Read more »
Utah will be well-represented when the Pac-12 sends an all-star basketball team to China next month. Read more »
Since 1879, the Manti Tabernacle has been a landmark in the small Sanpete County town. Now, an effort to preserve this edifice is revealing how the pioneers built it. Read more »
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Two powerful forces make American families...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Georgia girl struck by plane on Florida beach...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 104
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 102
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 99
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 63
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 50