South Africa's president says Nelson Mandela has died at age 95. Jacob Zuma says "we've lost our greatest son."
South Africa's president says Nelson Mandela has died at age 95. Jacob Zuma says "we've lost our greatest son." Read more »
BYU was one of 25 schools chosen to participate in the Hyundai Lens of Loyalty video project, highlighting the loyalty of college football fan bases. According to the description on BYU's project... Read more »
Parent Christina Thompson says a lockdown at Stansbury High School this week exposed a weakness in Tooele County School District protocol. Read more »
Men who retire in 2020 can expect on average to have another 18.5 years here in the land of the living, according to recent figures from the Center for Retirement Research at Boston College. Read more »
The 2022 World Cup is still about nine years away, but the tournament’s host country, Qatar, is currently under pressure to change its ways because of its human rights and work "abuses." Read more »
Less Americans are filing for unemployment benefits and have neared a six-year low, according to a report released by the Labor Department on Thursday. Read more »
"The Sound of Music Live!" is meant to feel familiar, yet at the same time come across as new and different. Read more »
Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs with Patriots; Ravens hopeful for Dennis Pitta's return Sunday
Austin Collie is back with the New England Patriots, re-signing with the team after being released in November. In Baltimore, the Ravens are hopeful former BYU tight end Dennis Pitta can return to... Read more »
It's been three months since Draper Police Sgt. Derek Johnson was shot and killed in the line of duty. Johnson’s mother and some of her friends decided to honor him and give back to the... Read more »
Our bodies are gifts. Marvelous creations. Capable of carrying us through life’s ups and downs. Read more »
Authorities say one child has died and four others were injured when a dump truck collided with a school bus carrying elementary school students in a small southwestern Idaho city. Read more »
Much of the media focus on work-life balance has covered how to juggle a career and raise children, but similar personal and professional sacrifices can be required of those who support aging parents. Read more »
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- The Killers collaborates with Owen Wilson and...
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 191
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 97
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 92
- BYU football: Cougar offense rebounds... 84
- Utah football: Utes end season with... 76
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 75
- BYU, Utah State basketball: Second-half... 74
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 59