Salt Lake Comic Con kicks off "FanXperience" at the Salt Palace, and the governor declares Thursday "Comic Con Heroes Day" in Utah. Read more »
Two people suspected of binding a woman and robbing her in her Layton home were arrested in Knoxville, Tenn., Thursday. Read more »
Astronomers have discovered what they say is the most Earth-like planet yet detected — a distant, rocky world that's similar in size to our own and exists in the Goldilocks zone where it's... Read more »
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau estimated in 2013 that outstanding student loans have swelled to over $1.2 trillion. Read more »
Utah gymnasts will compete Friday night in session that includes 3 other national championship programs
Utah prepares to compete for the 2014 NCAA gymnastics nationals in Birmingham, Ala. The Utes will compete at 7 p.m. Friday. The top three from each session will advance to Saturday's championships.... Read more »
Utah does have an ongoing effort underway to save as many babies as possible who might otherwise be abandoned, and that deserves much more support than it is getting. Read more »
The Metro SWAT team arrested a man who allegedly threatened to "go out by suicide by cop" in Ogden after a successful negotiation Thursday. Read more »
The Utah Supreme Court issued a ruling Thursday as it continues to navigate through new legal ground on how to handle arguments and appeals involving secret state grand juries. Read more »
Bubba Watson gained national recognition when he won his second Masters in a three-year span, but his respect for faith and family are noteworthy too. Read more »
Hobby Lobby president Steve Green, whose suit against the ACA is currently before the U.S. Supreme Court, is stepping into yet another charged arena with the adoption of a Bible course curriculum... Read more »
The secluded Texas ranch where followers of imprisoned polygamist Warren Jeffs lived in near isolation was seized by state agents Thursday, nearly six years after agents raided the property and... Read more »
According to the CBO, the net cost of the Affordable Care Act is projected to be cost $5 billion less in 2014 than originally projected. Read more »
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Jeff Benedict: Jabari Parker announces...
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- BYU Football: Harvey Jackson bolsters BYU's...
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 76
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- Ask Angela: With so few choices, should... 75
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 74
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists... 71
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 61