Salt Lake City was named the 14th healthiest city in America, according to a study by NerdWallet. Read more »
The Deseret News is making a return to the Utah high school sports championship streaming scene. This weekend, DeseretNews.com will stream seven different contests, with several more coming in the... Read more »
Jones pay more for his mortgage than Smith? One possible reason is that they borrowed at different times, when market conditions were different. Right now, the market is very favorable, but... Read more »
Average rates on fixed mortgage rose for the third straight week, hitting their highest levels since mid-March. Still, mortgage rates remained close to historic lows, a trend that should help... Read more »
The Quarter Pounder Index ranks cities' cost of living using McDonald's popular burger. Read more »
“Brigham Street: Salt Lake City’s Grand Boulevard” is a glimpse into the fabled history of what is now known as South Temple, the most prestigious address since the city was first... Read more »
President Barack Obama is set to at least partially lift the veil of secrecy surrounding U.S.-directed drone strikes around the world, a key component of counterterrorism strategy, as he outlines... Read more »
The number of Americans applying for unemployment benefits fell by 23,000 last week, further evidence that the job market is slowly returning to health. Read more »
As the temperatures rise outside, more people become victims home burglary, as well as violent crimes. Read more »
A brave scout leader who may have prevented further violence has emerged as an unlikely hero in the apparent terror attack that left one man dead on the streets of London. Read more »
In this latest book of the "Saints at War" series, Mormon veterans of various wars share experiences of divine protection, fulfillment of priesthood blessings and other miracles that occurred while... Read more »
In "What is Marriage? Man and Woman: A Defense," Sherif Girgis, Ryan Anderson and Robert George methodically and lucidly argue for marriage as a permanent union between a man and a woman, appealing... Read more »
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- 18-year-old musician dies after inspiring...
- Police locate West Point teen called 'person...
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler Haws'...
- Woman uses public punishment to teach a...
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO posts statement on...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Letters: No welfare, ever 77
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 55
- Chaffetz not willing to take... 45
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- BYU football to receive 6-figure payout... 40
- BYU football: Mendenhall calls 2012... 39
- Prophet calls for tolerance, kindness... 39