Reyes, a Republican, was appointed attorney general last December after John Swallow resigned. Stormont, a Democrat, worked as an assistant attorney general before taking an unpaid leave to run for office.
Nathan Shields isn't a professional cook, but he has quickly become well-known online for his ability to make breakfast time fun. Read more »
Term limits can define a conservative agenda of taming executive power by enhancing the power of Congress. Read more »
A member of a Utah-based polygamous sect who oversaw an Idaho home where nine boys were sent on "repentance missions" by their parents has been given jail time on child abuse charges that included... Read more »
A Mormon mission president in Buenos Aires was held briefly by robbers who attacked him in his truck at an intersection outside the Argentinian city last week, according to news reports. He was... Read more »
Breast cancer survivors tied pink ribbons to trees outside St. Mark's Hospital on Wednesday, encouraging others to pay attention to the life-changing disease. Read more »
Secret Service Director Julia Pierson resigned Wednesday in the face of multiple revelations of security breaches, bumbling in her agency and rapidly eroding confidence that the president and his... Read more »
A former school bus driver charged in connection with the death of a 10-year-old South Jordan girl pleaded guilty on Wednesday, and was surprisingly sentenced to a year in jail. Read more »
BYU’s last two home games, against Houston and Virginia, turned out to be dogfights. Will that trend continue Friday (8:15 p.m. MDT, ESPN) when the No. 18 Cougars host Utah State? Read more »
The Sandy Suburban Improvement District has launched a new insurance program to help homeowners with the cost of repairing a leaky or damaged lateral sewer line — the small pipe that runs... Read more »
Want to know how you can find happiness? Arthur Brooks has got some insight, which he recently shared with Deseret News National. Read more »
Performance against Washington State elevates junior college transfer Devontae Booker to the top of Utah's depth chart at running back. Read more »
A Utah County jury is being asked to decide whether the shooting death of Heidy Wagner Truman was an accident or whether her husband of three-and-a-half years murdered her. Testimony in the murder... Read more »
- Elizabeth Smart on 'Today': 'Life couldn't be...
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: 'Sometimes when it...
- Mormon mission president held, robbed by...
- LDS missionaries meet London teen battling...
- Honoring a legend: BYU star quarterback Jim...
- Some surprises, lots of defense, on first day...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 295
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 107
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 89
- Things won't get any easier for... 83
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 67
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66