Growing older remains a challenge, no matter what goals we set for ourselves. Perhaps with a sprinkle of imagination, a dash of adventure and a handful of vitamins, life can still be wonderful. Read more »
A 71-year-old midwife who had had her certification revoked years earlier has been charged with negligent homicide in the 2012 death of a newborn she helped deliver. Read more »
A recent article published in The Washington Post connects a drop in teen pregnancies over the past 20 years to an increase in teen faith and morality. Read more »
Embattled Attorney General John Swallow said he shared "my side of the story" Wednesday morning with House conservatives in advance of a three-hour GOP caucus later on impeachment. Read more »
The short-lived ban of turbans on the soccer pitches of Quebec and the government's pending secular charter are signs a heated debate over religious freedom is brewing in the French-speaking... Read more »
A pair of recent semi rollovers at the I-15/U.S. 6 interchange have drivers wondering if a newly configured off-ramp is safe. Read more »
All Poly Camp founder Alema Te'o has come a long way since arriving at Snow College with next to nothing. He now uses his camp to teach young men the importance of community and education. Read more »
Pro golfer Phil Mickelson recently flew home to watch his daughter graduate from middle school before taking a red-eye flight to Philadelphia in time to make his 7:11 a.m. tee time in the first... Read more »
Lehi is dangerously close to running out of drinking water and is imposing watering restrictions on its 12,000 households. Read more »
Because of last week’s ruling by a federal court judge that Fox Searchlight Pictures was out of line for not paying interns who worked on the film “Black Swan,” the legality of... Read more »
During his time in office, President Barack Obama has failed to visit six states — Utah, South Dakota, North Dakota, Arkansas, Idaho and South Carolina — The New York Times reported Wednesday. Read more »
Illegal immigration into the United States would decrease by only 25 percent under a far-reaching Senate immigration bill, according to an analysis by the Congressional Budget Office that also... Read more »
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for 'I'm a...
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- Bear scare: 'Baden and Logan saved my life.'
- Miss Utah USA gets second chance at question...
- BYU football: Cougars must secure their... 175
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney... 75
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different... 65
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for... 63
- High school football: Reigning Mr.... 62
- Pew study: News media inserted bias... 57
- Holding offers from Utah, USU, American... 48
- Survey: Gay and lesbian population has... 45