A man accused of gunning down a 72-year-old man on his West Valley doorstep has been released from jail without being charged. Prosecutors say they didn't have enough evidence to hold him, even... Read more »
The Runnin' Utes of Utah made the list, checking in at No. 25. Arizona was No. 2, receiving five first-place votes. No. 3 Wisconsin, with most of its team returning from last year's Final Four run,... Read more »
Gallup recently reported that both men and women believe “fair pay” is the biggest hurdle women face in the workplace. But there’s more to biases in the workplace than just the... Read more »
Liberia's president opened one of the country's largest Ebola treatment centers in Monrovia on Friday, remembering the days when "the dying, the sick, the dead who could not picked up on time" as... Read more »
Our personal experiences have convinced us children need, as much as possible, a father and a mother. There are differences between being raised by a father and a mother or by two fathers or two... Read more »
For a couple of months now, we’ve been circulating an internal email to our staff that includes articles from across the Web that cover faith and family-related topics. Read more »
Wal-Mart is doing whatever it takes to rope in holiday shoppers however they want to buy. Read more »
As millions of revelers around the world dress in ghoulish costumes to mark Halloween and the darker side of life, Pope Francis warned that the devil is no myth and must be fought strenuously with... Read more »
Famine, drought, viruses, blood-red moons, a scorched and depopulated Earth — the end of the world as we know it turns out to be a rollicking good time. Read more »
Michael R. Collings and his son, Michaelbrent, are active members of the LDS Church who also happen to be horror writers. And that is not a contradiction. Read more »
A small plane lost power after takeoff and crashed into a flight-training building while trying to return to a Kansas airport Thursday, killing four people, injuring five others and igniting a fire... Read more »
Amy Stevens, a professional matchmaker and dating coach, and marriage and family therapist Alisa Snell, were recently featured on Mormon Channel Daily and offered their tips for greater success in... Read more »
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Strack family: Search warrants begin 'to...
- Live streams: 1A volleyball tournament...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Crash on U.S. 40 west of Vernal injures 3,...
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 79
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 63
- Doug Owens ahead of Mia Love in new poll 59
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- Most Utah students aren't proficient in... 54
- High school football: State tournament... 52