A Catholic conference on the family next month could bring big changes for American Catholics. Read more »
On the field their teams may be rivals, but off the field, brothers Ma'ake (May-ah-kay) and Chris Kemoeatu (Kee-mo-ee-ah-tu)_one a former Baltimore Raven, the other an ex-Pittsburgh Steeler—... Read more »
Though his Senate colleagues said it was hard to let him go, they unanimously confirmed Sen. John Valentine to head the Utah Tax Commission on Wednesday. Read more »
Jim McMahon, the former record-setting BYU quarterback who won a Super Bowl as the "punky QB" for the 1985 Chicago Bears, has finished up his requirements for graduation — which will finally... Read more »
People in Brigham City are building a home for the Sleight family. Evan Sleight was paralyzed from the neck down in a car accident four years ago. Read more »
Each summer about 40 young adults share their stage and musical talents while serving in Nauvoo, Illinois, as young performing missionaries. Marsie Trego served four months as a YPM playing her... Read more »
Kids are notorious for fibbing. Like most childhood challenges, there are many reasons for the behavior. Read more »
A consortium of environmental groups are challenging a district court judge's ruling upholding Utah's decision to allow more than 50,000 acre-feet of water to be diverted for use in a planned... Read more »
School police departments across the country have taken advantage of free military surplus gear, stocking up on mine resistant armored vehicles, grenade launchers and scores of M16 rifles. Read more »
A dispute between Draper City and residents of the Traverse Ridge Special Services District went before the Utah Supreme Court in a special session Wednesday. Read more »
Jameis Winston has been benched for the first half of Saturday's game against Clemson after making "offensive and vulgar" comments about women and Florida State officials say that the quarterback... Read more »
Call it brusque, boorish or downright barbaric. Whatever you call it, weaving in and out of traffic, laying on the horn and saluting with an upright digit is universally regarded as rude. So why is... Read more »
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 111
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Letter: Moral decline 90
- 'They killed my son because he's... 78
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 72
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 68
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66