BYU coach Mike Littlewood has an attitude and drive that is elevating BYU's baseball team this spring. The Cougars secured a spot in the four-team WCC tournament this past weekend. Read more »
A Centerville man who pleaded guilty but mentally ill to shooting his neighbor was sentenced to prison. He said he believed the neighbor was "telepathically" raping his wife. Read more »
Despite Democratic fears, predictions of the demise of President Barack Obama's agenda appear exaggerated after a week of cascading controversies, political triage by the administration and party... Read more »
Real Salt Lake wraps up a three-game road trip this Sunday against Chivas USA and is hungry to bounce back from a frustrating loss at Montreal. Read more »
About 50 to 60 people were injured Saturday when a driver described by witnesses as an elderly man drove his car into a group of hikers marching in a parade in a small Virginia mountain town. Read more »
First lady Michelle Obama has some advice for some Tennessee high school graduates: Strike your own path in college and life and work to overcome inevitable failures with determination and grit. Read more »
Pope Francis toured St. Peter's Square to greet tens of thousands of people attending a rally of prayer, music and speeches Saturday, and he embraced the brother of a Pakistani politician who was... Read more »
Current Jazz coach is off to a better career start than Hall of Fame coach Jerry Sloan. Read more »
Doctors in Salt Lake City will soon start clinical trials on an innovative prosthetic implant that could help thousands of veterans who have lost a limb. Read more »
The night of smoke, chaos, gunfire and grenades that killed four Americans in Benghazi, Libya, is well-documented. Eight months later, it is the decisions made back in Washington that remain murky... Read more »
A recent study shows that the frequency, understanding and expectations of prayer evolve and mature not just between youth and old age, but also during the later years of life. Read more »
Utah water quality regulators say a $3 increase per household on sewer rates would help the state address the most challenging water pollution problem they've seen since the federal Clean Water Act... Read more »
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- High school track: Ogden's Sarah Feeny breaks...
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Writers offer personal finance advice to Obama
- Dan Liljenquist: Chaffetz's search for... 78
- Considerable work, planning has gone... 71
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle:... 65
- Letters: Gun logical fallacies 64
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a... 63
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 62
- Ryan Teeples: Ziggy Ansah's story... 61
- Utes football: No changes imminent for... 56