The king of Saudi Arabia has warned that extremists could attack Europe and the U.S. if there is not a strong international response to terrorism after the Islamic State group seized a wide... Read more »
California Scouts and their leaders come to the rescue of a distressed couple at Mount Whitney. Read more »
For much of the past century, the era of Big Work — the 40-hour workweek and its employer-provided benefits — were the foundation of our economy. That was then. Now, independent work is... Read more »
A surly electorate that holds Congress in even lower regard than unpopular President Barack Obama is willing to "keep the bums in," with at least 365 incumbents in the 435-member House and 18 of 28... Read more »
Rocky Mountain Power wanted to charge residential rooftop solar customers a $4.65 monthly fee to cover its distribution costs of energy for times when solar is not putting power in the grid. But... Read more »
BYU came to UConn with five potential starters suspended for the season-opener, but three freshman and a sophomore who'd never played bef were put in the fire immediately, and they all had their... Read more »
Research on rats says junk food's not only unhealthy and addictive, but it appears to stifle any willingness to try new foods. Read more »
Labor Day Monday is celebrated as Labor Sunday in some faith communities. Read more »
Homeless people have to carry all their belongings with them — which makes it hard to feel like a normal, functioning person, much less get a job or feel safe. That's where free storage comes... Read more »
Word or emoji? Face or screen? There are more ways than ever to communicate, but some experts are concerned that too much reliance on less-direct forms of communication could be bad for children... Read more »
The Road Home will use its Midvale community winter shelter one more season before building a new facility at the same site. Architectural plans and other preparations are ongoing. Read more »
Washington Post columnist Catherine Rampell begs, pleads and demands that women's first and last names get equal billings on invitations and other mailings. Read more »
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 90
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57