Kip Tindell, CEO of the Container Store, believes in paying higher wages to attract the best workers and make it possible for them to live on their income. Read more »
Recent in-depth research by pollster Dan Jones & Associates for the Sandy Chamber of Commerce found disconnects between the skill levels of graduating college students and the skills employers want... Read more »
After finishing 10th at the box office last week with just less than $4 million, "Meet the Mormons" made more than $560,000 on the weekend. With a total take of $4.5 million, it now is the 37th... Read more »
Modern-day grooms evaluate if they should or should not honor the tradition of asking their girlfriend's father for her hand in marriage. Read more »
We need both, and both sides need each other. It's a symbiotic relationship which will always exist, whether liberals and conservatives like it or not. Read more »
Bill Murray's performance in "St. Vincent" is something special. Even with a career full of iconic roles, it's hard to think of a time he has brought this much weight to a character. Read more »
In less than a generation's time, Utah has gone from first to near last in the nation in highest rate of voter turnout. Citizens have an obligation to vote, and voters have an obligation to cast an... Read more »
The pumpkin patch at the Utah State Prison has produced more than 2,000 pumpkins for children with disabilities and at-risk and hospitalized children. Read more »
Utah linebacker Jared Norris and USC quarterback Cody Kessler have been best friends for about six year and Saturday night they'll try to lead their respective teams to victory at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Read more »
Researchers at Utah's Huntsman Cancer Institute will get more than $1 million in the next three years to study breast cancer metastasis. Read more »
The Wildcats received all eight first-place votes in the coaches poll and totaled 117 points. Weber State totaled 31 first-place votes in the media poll and totaled 424 points. Read more »
The 10th Circuit Court of Appeals rejected arguments by environmental groups that federal regulators improperly accepted a pollution plan to curb regional haze. The ruling affirms the efforts of... Read more »
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 152
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 114
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 114
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 97
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 73
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage;... 63
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61