After discovering that her stepdaughter was bullying a classmate about the clothing she wore, this stepmother took the opportunity to teach her stepdaughter what it's like to "like in another's... Read more »
The increase of sister missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is not only noted in predominantly LDS communities, but others are starting to take notice of the change to... Read more »
Secretary of State John Kerry said religious freedom "is a birthright of every human being" in unveiling the State Department's annual International Religious Freedom Report. Read more »
Dan Garland could feel the latch on the shelter door begin to turn in his hand. It was as if the storm outside were a living, breathing thing — and it was trying desperately to get in. Read more »
With the IRS under fire for targeting conservative nonprofits, scrutiny of the agency's role in implementing Obamacare has ratcheted up, especially given that the administrator who was in charge of... Read more »
Zach Sobiech has more than 4 million views of his YouTube video featuring his song, "Clouds." But Zach has done much more in his 18 years than create successful music. After being diagnosed with... Read more »
W!se, a nonprofit organization that focuses on financial literacy and education, has released its list of the best high schools offering personal finance courses, and two Utah schools were ranked... Read more »
Tykes are sending their folks to emergency rooms with concussions, eye injuries and broken teeth. But "unintentional parental abuse" shouldn't destroy closeness, experts say. You just have to learn... Read more »
Sister Frances J. Monson was a 31-year-old mother of two children when her husband, Thomas S. Monson, was called to preside over the Canadian Mission from 1959 to 1962. Read more »
The Internal Revenue Service official at the center of the storm over the agency's targeting of conservative groups has told Congress she did nothing wrong and has invoked her constitutional right... Read more »
West Valley Mayor Mike Winder announced Wednesday he would not seek re-election. Read more »
The Boy Scouts of America will convene a two-day meeting of 1,400 local leaders to consider changing its long-standing ban on openly gay boys in the scouting movement. Read more »
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Utah Jazz: No lottery luck, so Jazz remain in...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Letters: No welfare, ever 70
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- BYU football to receive 6-figure payout... 40
- BYU football: Mendenhall calls 2012... 39
- Prophet calls for tolerance, kindness... 39
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38