The University of Utah's School of Architecture and the Girl Scouts of Utah teamed up to build three sustainable, modern cabins for the Trefoil Ranch Girls Scout Camp and learn important... Read more »
Need help around the house? Want to save money at the movies? These startups could help you do those things. Read more »
“Women Against Feminism” is a new social media movement that has sparked a debate across the Internet, leading to discussions on what it means to be a feminist in the 21st century. Read more »
A lawsuit challenging the 9/11 Memorial Museum's display of the Ground Zero cross was dismissed for a second time on Monday. Crosses on public property continue to stir debates across the country. Read more »
The prosecution of former Republican attorneys general John Swallow and Mark Shurtleff is getting plenty of attention that could have an affect on the November elections for better or worse. Read more »
Trying to figure out if you should try this beta marriage thing and do a two-year trial, or to be married in the traditional sense? We're here to help you figure it out. Read more »
Utah Gov. Gary Herbert's office has been notified of 67 unaccompanied youths who have been placed with sponsors in Utah between Jan. 1 and July 7 after crossing the U.S.-Mexican border. Read more »
Utah senior defensive end Nate Orchard hopes to improve in his final season of college football this fall. Read more »
A former Utah airline pilot was sentenced Wednesday to more than two years in prison for groping a 14-year-old girl in the seat next to him during an off-duty flight. Read more »
A police officer who was at the scene of the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing said Wednesday during a Utah trial that he saw surveillance cameras at the federal building that may have recorded the attack. Read more »
A congressional measure passed the U.S. House of Representatives on Tuesday to institute reforms to the Endangered Species Act, including requiring disclosure of the science that is driving a... Read more »
The much-stronger-than-expected 4 percent rate of annual U.S. economic growth from April through June, reported Wednesday by the Commerce Department, put to rest fears that the U.S. economy was... Read more »
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- A good life: Former Weber State, NFL...
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 120
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 106
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 99
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 73
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 53