With at least six NBA teams currently looking for a new head coach and others likely to be looking soon, it's a wonder that somebody hasn't snatched up former Utah Jazz coach Jerry Sloan to take a... Read more »
While BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall has made it clear to the school’s administration — and the public — in recent months that he wants to remain at the helm of the football program... Read more »
One was an animal lover. Another loved the spotlight. Another was nicknamed "The Wall" because of the force he brought to the soccer field. Read more »
Though the ceremony was conducted "old-school," consisting of ancient Native American customs, the entire tribe subscribes to beliefs of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Read more »
According to a report by the Center for Economic and Policy Research, the average worker in the private sector in the United States receives about 10 days of paid vacation and six paid holidays per... Read more »
A new report shows that many four-year colleges and universities play a shell game with federal Pell grant money meant to cut college costs for low-income students. Read more »
In Brandon Sanderson's debut young adult novel, "The Rithmatist," two students are given a special assignment to track down the mysterious kidnapper of Rithmatic students in a world where chalk... Read more »
A Washington Terrace man died early Saturday following an officer-involved shooting outside his parents' home. Jeff Foote, 39, was brandishing a small handgun, threatening to shoot himself. He... Read more »
Alleged misbehavior by the Internal Revenue Service and other federal agencies gives the GOP something else to talk about and investigate as the economy clearly, if slowly, recovers on President... Read more »
Thousands of bridges around the United States may be one freak accident or mistake away from collapse, even if the spans are deemed structurally sound. Read more »
Plans are moving forward to launch an initiative petition drive to let voters decide if candidates should be able to bypass the caucus and convention system used by political parties. Read more »
Editor's note: This is an excerpt from "Saints at War: Inspiring Stories of Courage and Valor, published by Cedar Fort this month, which includes stories shared about members of The Church of Jesus... Read more »
- Provo couple killed in RV accident near St....
- Police were watching, listening to Josh and...
- 'More questions than answers' as charges...
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- BYU, Utah and Utah State 2013 football...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay unions...
- High school baseball: Bingham Miners bring...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of... 91
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay... 79
- Chaffetz not willing to take... 71
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 64
- Hard work, dedication pay off for... 57
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,... 48
- BYU baseball: Cougars upset No. 13... 46