An Olympic medalist Utahn brought her message of hard work and perseverance along with fighting child hunger to high school students on Monday morning. Read more »
Democratic Senate candidates are gambling they can turn voters against two obscure billionaire brothers who are funding attacks on them and the president's health care law. Read more »
Job fairs offer a good opportunity for job hunters to meet with company recruiters and explore potential employment. Simply attending a career fair, however, does not guarantee landing a job. Read more »
A Salt Lake father-son team won the third leg on “The Amazing Race: All-Stars” during Sunday’s episode, despite having to backtrack during one of the challenges. This leg of the... Read more »
The Utah House of Representatives narrowly passed Monday a bill that would establish tax credits for employers who employ homeless people. HB140, sponsored by Rep. Brian King, D-Salt Lake, passed... Read more »
President Barack Obama's top economists say the nation is on track to make economic progress over the next two years, but say it would do even better if Congress would enact the additional spending... Read more »
A bill giving the state the go-ahead to prepare to hold the nation's first presidential primary in 2016 was approved Monday by the House. Read more »
When BYU and San Francisco collide in the West Coast Conference tournament semifinals Monday, it will be a showdown between the two hottest teams in the league. Read more »
Members of the Utah Senate on Monday voted unanimously in favor of a bill that would create commission to study the creation of a statewide school safety tip line. Read more »
This year's annual Church History Symposium organized by BYU and the LDS Church History Department is themed "The Worldwide Church: the Global Reach of Mormonism." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf and... Read more »
Supreme court sides with Wyoming landowner; gov't faces compensation claims on 10,000 properties in 30 states
The Supreme Court on Monday sided with a Wyoming property owner in a dispute over a bicycle trail that follows the route of an abandoned railroad, a decision that could force the government to pay... Read more »
It’s a frightening prospect. You fall and break a hip and need several months of nursing home care. Or you’re recovering from a stroke and need help bathing and getting dressed each... Read more »
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 84
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 84
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 62
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 57
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56