President Barack Obama's top economists say the nation is on track to make economic progress over the next two years, but say it would do even better if Congress would enact the additional spending... Read more »
A bill giving the state the go-ahead to prepare to hold the nation's first presidential primary in 2016 was approved Monday by the House. Read more »
When BYU and San Francisco collide in the West Coast Conference tournament semifinals Monday, it will be a showdown between the two hottest teams in the league. Read more »
Members of the Utah Senate on Monday voted unanimously in favor of a bill that would create commission to study the creation of a statewide school safety tip line. Read more »
This year's annual Church History Symposium organized by BYU and the LDS Church History Department is themed "The Worldwide Church: the Global Reach of Mormonism." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf and... Read more »
Supreme court sides with Wyoming landowner; gov't faces compensation claims on 10,000 properties in 30 states
The Supreme Court on Monday sided with a Wyoming property owner in a dispute over a bicycle trail that follows the route of an abandoned railroad, a decision that could force the government to pay... Read more »
It’s a frightening prospect. You fall and break a hip and need several months of nursing home care. Or you’re recovering from a stroke and need help bathing and getting dressed each... Read more »
An extensive search has revealed no sign of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane. Here's a look at what authorities do and do not know about the jet's disappearance. Read more »
There is no money for House Speaker Becky Lockhart's education technology initiative in the budget deal worked out over the weekend with Senate leaders. Read more »
A new study has found that millennials aren't in line with how people perceive them to be, The Atlantic reported. Read more »
When you think of a hospital, what images come to mind? Read more »
With just three weeks left to sign up under President Barack Obama's health care law, a major survey tracking the rollout finds that the uninsured rate keeps going down. Read more »
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 84
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 84
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 61
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 57
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56