This time, Bryce Harper made the catch. And yeah, it was a relief. Read more »
SALT LAKE CITY - More than $81,000 was raised in a six-hour period Tuesday night for victims of the massive tornado in Moore, Okla. Read more »
Impeachment is "not something I'm willing to take off the table," Rep. Jason Chaffetz said Wednesday after grilling a former Internal Revenue Service boss about what the White House knew about the... Read more »
The Utah Highway Patrol will be hitting the roads in extra large numbers for the Memorial Day weekend, and their enforcement efforts will be guided by a database of crash information. Read more »
Newly released letters between Steven Powell and members of his family indicate Powell still has ill feelings toward law enforcement, Chuck Cox, the LDS Church, and indicate a desire to file a... Read more »
Thirteen elementary principals from the Salt Lake Valley competed for a chance to win $1,000 for their respective schools in the My Heart Challenge, a contest sponsored by the Intermountain Heart... Read more »
Brian Urlacher wasn't sure how dominant he could be any longer, so he's calling it a career after 13 seasons with the Chicago Bears. Read more »
Schools must teach today's students to be innovators as preparation for a changing job market, experts say. Read more »
Utah native and Cottonwood High product Kendall Mayer started his college career at Washington State, appearing in one game as freshman for the Cougars. He has spent the last two seasons as a... Read more »
W!se, a nonprofit organization that focuses on financial literacy and education, has released its list of the best high schools offering personal finance courses, and two Utah schools were ranked... Read more »
Lawmakers met Wednesday for the first meeting of the Education Task Force. The task force was created during the most recent legislative session to advance long-term planning and goals for public... Read more »
Mayor Mike Winder says the need to find a full-time job to support his family — not recent scandals in the city — drove his decision to not seek re-election this fall. Read more »
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- 18-year-old musician dies after inspiring...
- Utah Jazz: No lottery luck, so Jazz remain in...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler Haws'...
- Letters: No welfare, ever 72
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- BYU football to receive 6-figure payout... 40
- BYU football: Mendenhall calls 2012... 39
- Prophet calls for tolerance, kindness... 39
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38