House and Senate negotiators have approved a compromise bill to spend about $17 billion to overhaul the Department of Veterans Affairs. Read more »
Think love is dead and Tinder is the killer? Here are five stories that will make you think differently. Read more »
On Monday morning, the State Department released its annual update on religious freedom violations around the world. Read more »
Every job we hold during our long years in the work force teaches us something. My 16-year-old daughter is about a month into her first "real" job, and so far it has been a great experience for... Read more »
More than 35 percent of Americans have debts and unpaid bills that have been reported to collection agencies, according to a study released Tuesday by the Urban Institute. Read more »
A Kearns home suffered heavy damage Monday night after an allegedly drunk woman driving an SUV went airborne and ended up inside the house in a spectacular crash. Read more »
The NCAA agreed Tuesday to settle a class-action head injury lawsuit by creating a $70 million fund to diagnose thousands of current and former college athletes to determine if they suffered brain... Read more »
Having more money in your hands isn’t the big answer here. What you both need is a behavior change when it comes to money. My advice is to leave the 529 alone. Read more »
The American family has become less stable because of two forces that are battering its once-stable foundations. That doesn't mean either factor is bad, but the combination can seriously shake... Read more »
President Obama Monday said he intends to nominate Rabbi David Saperstein, a veteran religious liberty advocate, as the first non-Christian to serve as U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International... Read more »
To my pal who thinks all my days are perfection, think again. Just because I don't dwell on them doesn't mean I don't get punched in the mouth like everyone else. Bad days are inevitable —... Read more »
Experts on family often express a wishlist for what children should learn. It includes topics like media literacy, relationship IQ and emotional intelligence. Read more »
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 145
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 112
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 98
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 94
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says... 87
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 73
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 70
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66