Cool, or corrupting? The popularity of e-cigarettes is rapidly expanding, especially with teens, and marketing efforts appear to be ramping up. It’s something raising concerns from lawmakers,... Read more »
For months, the talk was all about computer code. About response times. About glitches and bugs. With the website improving and tech chatter settling down, the conversation about the Affordable... Read more »
When Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta broke his hip in practice during training camp, a lot of things could have happened to discourage or prevent a comeback. Pitta overcame all, according... Read more »
Members of the Utah Transit Authority Board of Trustees met Monday with Salt Lake City Council members to review achievements for the year and discuss future collaborative objectives. Read more »
The Jazz can use all the help they can get to snap out of their recent funk, especially considering their going against a Blazers team that's off to a surprisingly good 17-4 start. Read more »
Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt told a group of business and community leaders Monday that like the force of fire seeking oxygen, there are forces pushing the need for alliances in Utah. Read more »
The man accused of driving his pickup truck up the stairs of the Utah Capitol in an apparent effort to promote marijuana use was charged Monday with drug-related crimes. Read more »
The LDS Church has updated and enhanced several pages on its website dealing with some of the hottest Internet topics about the church and its history, including the former ban on blacks holding... Read more »
Utah coach Kyle Whittingham says everyone is working hard to get the program over the hump: "That's our objective," he said. Read more »
Star Lotulelei's will, drive and attitude have gotten him this far in life and he's showing he's not about to lose any of those qualities as an emerging NFL player. Read more »
Survey results provided to The Associated Press find that 21 percent of U.S. adults become rich for parts of their lives, earning a household income of $250,000 or more at some point. Read more »
Downtown Salt Lake City is set to ring in the new year with another EVE celebration, a three-day extravaganza with both indoor and outdoor activities around the city. About 40,000 are expected to... Read more »
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm headed to...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Former Cougar Dennis Pitta scores first...
- Utah mom inspires braid for Prim in 'Hunger...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 110
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 101
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 93
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 62
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 58
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 58
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 54
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 52