1683 N. Canyon Rd.
Provo, UT 84602
Web site »
This museum showcases many fossils from the Jurassic Period, which spans a period from approximately 210-140 million years ago. The museum houses one of the top five collections from the Jurassic Period in the world and has been featured in magazines, newspapers, and on television throughout the world.
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...