John Pack Home
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1848. John Pack was one of the scouts sent ahead of the Brigham Young Vanguard Company to explore the Salt Lake Valley, arriving July 22, 1847. Using adobe frame construction, Pack built this 30' x 60' multifunctional dwelling on the corner of West Temple and First North. Under the direction of Brigham Young this house was built about twice the size of the average dwelling so that it could also be used as a place for social functions.
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired assistant...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- New mission presidents
- Live stream: High school drill team state...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Mormon Mentions: Adam Levine praises The...