John Pack Home
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1848. John Pack was one of the scouts sent ahead of the Brigham Young Vanguard Company to explore the Salt Lake Valley, arriving July 22, 1847. Using adobe frame construction, Pack built this 30' x 60' multifunctional dwelling on the corner of West Temple and First North. Under the direction of Brigham Young this house was built about twice the size of the average dwelling so that it could also be used as a place for social functions.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president