Great Salt Lake Social Hall
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1853. A center for social and cultural events, the Social Hall was built from local sandstone. The first floor included a dining area with tables, benches, and a fully equipped kitchen; the upper story had a 20' x 40' stage and a large dance floor. The Deseret Dramatic Association, established in 1853, held many performances in the hall. Remnants of the original foundation can be seen in the Social Hall Heritage Museum in downtown Salt Lake City.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...