Hooper and Eldredge Bank
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1866. This is a replica of the original Bank of Deseret that later became the First Security Bank and then Wells Fargo Bank. It was an adobe building with a false wooden front located on Salt Lake City's traditional banking corner of 100 South and Main Street. Although this was Utah's first state bank, it was not established until about 1866. Prior to that date, the LDS Church and private mercantiles functioned as bankers.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Lawsuit claims State School Board violated...