Godbe-Pitts and Company Drugstore
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Salt Lake City, Utah in the late-1850's. Many medicines in the pioneer era were made from herbs grown in the yard of each family's home. However, people relied upon commercial drugstores like Godbe-Pitts & Company for more exotic herbs that were not found in the intermountain area and for processed medicines brought from the East. Druggists in those days were not necessarily trained in medicine like today's pharmacists.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...