Edward Snelgrove Boot Shop
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Edward Snelgrove's original store was located near the corner of Main Street and 200 South in Salt Lake City. Though not an exact replica of the original boot shop operated by Snelgrove, this building provides an example of a shoe maker's workshop. Snelgrove's finely crafted footwear was in constant demand and was worn by many of the city's prominent citizens, with boots selling at $35 a pair.
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...