Edward Snelgrove Boot Shop
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Edward Snelgrove's original store was located near the corner of Main Street and 200 South in Salt Lake City. Though not an exact replica of the original boot shop operated by Snelgrove, this building provides an example of a shoe maker's workshop. Snelgrove's finely crafted footwear was in constant demand and was worn by many of the city's prominent citizens, with boots selling at $35 a pair.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope