Edward Snelgrove Boot Shop
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Edward Snelgrove's original store was located near the corner of Main Street and 200 South in Salt Lake City. Though not an exact replica of the original boot shop operated by Snelgrove, this building provides an example of a shoe maker's workshop. Snelgrove's finely crafted footwear was in constant demand and was worn by many of the city's prominent citizens, with boots selling at $35 a pair.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen commits...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- 20 things I will not regret doing with my kids
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple