Edward Snelgrove Boot Shop
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Edward Snelgrove's original store was located near the corner of Main Street and 200 South in Salt Lake City. Though not an exact replica of the original boot shop operated by Snelgrove, this building provides an example of a shoe maker's workshop. Snelgrove's finely crafted footwear was in constant demand and was worn by many of the city's prominent citizens, with boots selling at $35 a pair.
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new walk-on...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program
- Red and blue recruits: A first look at...
- Man dies in head-on collision after truck...
- Tyler Haws' NBA dream path takes a detour to...
- UHP locates owner of doghouse that sparked...
- LDS Church releases statement after vandals...
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into life...