Edward Snelgrove Boot Shop
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Edward Snelgrove's original store was located near the corner of Main Street and 200 South in Salt Lake City. Though not an exact replica of the original boot shop operated by Snelgrove, this building provides an example of a shoe maker's workshop. Snelgrove's finely crafted footwear was in constant demand and was worn by many of the city's prominent citizens, with boots selling at $35 a pair.
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than...
- Family of scholars: Utah family celebrates...
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- General manager Dennis Lindsey feels Utah...
- LDS family stars in new TLC show, stresses...
- BYU alum Rob Gardner, Cinematic Pop featured...
- NBA draft: Weber State's Joel Bolomboy...