Edward Snelgrove Boot Shop
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Edward Snelgrove's original store was located near the corner of Main Street and 200 South in Salt Lake City. Though not an exact replica of the original boot shop operated by Snelgrove, this building provides an example of a shoe maker's workshop. Snelgrove's finely crafted footwear was in constant demand and was worn by many of the city's prominent citizens, with boots selling at $35 a pair.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- New mission presidents
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...