Edward Snelgrove Boot Shop
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Edward Snelgrove's original store was located near the corner of Main Street and 200 South in Salt Lake City. Though not an exact replica of the original boot shop operated by Snelgrove, this building provides an example of a shoe maker's workshop. Snelgrove's finely crafted footwear was in constant demand and was worn by many of the city's prominent citizens, with boots selling at $35 a pair.
- New mission presidents
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Free agent roundup: 14 locals from BYU, Utah,...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- Britain has a new princess — and...