Edward Snelgrove Boot Shop
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Edward Snelgrove's original store was located near the corner of Main Street and 200 South in Salt Lake City. Though not an exact replica of the original boot shop operated by Snelgrove, this building provides an example of a shoe maker's workshop. Snelgrove's finely crafted footwear was in constant demand and was worn by many of the city's prominent citizens, with boots selling at $35 a pair.
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...