Edward Snelgrove Boot Shop
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Edward Snelgrove's original store was located near the corner of Main Street and 200 South in Salt Lake City. Though not an exact replica of the original boot shop operated by Snelgrove, this building provides an example of a shoe maker's workshop. Snelgrove's finely crafted footwear was in constant demand and was worn by many of the city's prominent citizens, with boots selling at $35 a pair.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...