Edward Snelgrove Boot Shop
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Edward Snelgrove's original store was located near the corner of Main Street and 200 South in Salt Lake City. Though not an exact replica of the original boot shop operated by Snelgrove, this building provides an example of a shoe maker's workshop. Snelgrove's finely crafted footwear was in constant demand and was worn by many of the city's prominent citizens, with boots selling at $35 a pair.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...