Edward Snelgrove Boot Shop
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Edward Snelgrove's original store was located near the corner of Main Street and 200 South in Salt Lake City. Though not an exact replica of the original boot shop operated by Snelgrove, this building provides an example of a shoe maker's workshop. Snelgrove's finely crafted footwear was in constant demand and was worn by many of the city's prominent citizens, with boots selling at $35 a pair.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- New mission presidents
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Live stream: High school drill team state...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired assistant...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to Pacific,...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake