Charles C. Rich Home
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Centerville, Utah in the early 1850's. Charles C. Rich built this three-room house in Centerville for two of his wives, Eliza Ann Graves and Sarah Jane Peck. Each had a private bedroom with an outside entrance, with shared cooking and work space in the middle. These women ran the 61-acre farm that surrounded the home. They also earned outside income for themselves and their children. Eliza Ann was an expert tailor while Sarah raised poultry, sold the eggs, and was an accomplished knitter
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live