Charles C. Rich Home
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Centerville, Utah in the early 1850's. Charles C. Rich built this three-room house in Centerville for two of his wives, Eliza Ann Graves and Sarah Jane Peck. Each had a private bedroom with an outside entrance, with shared cooking and work space in the middle. These women ran the 61-acre farm that surrounded the home. They also earned outside income for themselves and their children. Eliza Ann was an expert tailor while Sarah raised poultry, sold the eggs, and was an accomplished knitter
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- New mission presidents
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- Women innovators leading by example