Charles C. Rich Home
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Centerville, Utah in the early 1850's. Charles C. Rich built this three-room house in Centerville for two of his wives, Eliza Ann Graves and Sarah Jane Peck. Each had a private bedroom with an outside entrance, with shared cooking and work space in the middle. These women ran the 61-acre farm that surrounded the home. They also earned outside income for themselves and their children. Eliza Ann was an expert tailor while Sarah raised poultry, sold the eggs, and was an accomplished knitter
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...